karencat

Good SPF free foundations for oily skin

(0) Hearts

My friends skin is oily and she cannot wear sunscreen or else she gets rashes and the same goes to foundations with spf. So, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a good foundations for oily skin without spf, preferably something not to pricey because she doesn't have a job. Thanks loves!

karencat

Re: Good SPF free foundations for oily skin

(0) Hearts

Thanks!!!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I recommend Inglot YSM Foundation. It does not contain SPF and is only $16. It is water based, so it is really good on my combo skin and should be good for oily skin as well.

InglotYSMCreamFoundation.jpg

lylysa

(0) Hearts

If you're wanting a liquid foundation for your friend to help control oil without SPF, try MUFE's Velvet Mat or Kat Von D's Lock It Tattoo Foundation. Both are long wearing foundations that work well for oily skin. They both offer medium to full coverage, for something more sheer, Nars' Sheer Matte foundation covers that range.

You might have her look into powder foundations as well, MUFE's Duo Matte and Tarte's Amazonian Clay Mineral Foundation (powder version, not liquid) work well. Tarte's geared more toward sensitive skin as their formulas are made to be gentle and be void of many synthetic and fillers.

Also, take a look at this thread that may help, it covers primers that will work well on oily skin and help make up last longer and wear better!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Oily/Primer-for-oily-skin/m-p/610795#M701

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • Kiki1517
    • karencat
Photos1
  • InglotYSMCreamFoundation.jpg