DesertRose0706

Full Coverage Stay-All-Day Concealer!!!

Tomorrow I am going to Sephora to return my Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer becuase it didn't have much coverage or staying power.  I want to check out some other concealers while I am there and I need your recommendations!  I want something that gives crazy coverage AND has amazing staying power.  Let me know what you love!

clarks18

Re: Full Coverage Stay-All-Day Concealer!!!

(0) Hearts

You have gotten a lot of great suggestions.  I second Cheer14 NYX Hd concealer is awesome!  I use it under my eyes and it's actually light enough for me.  That concealer is really light weight and blends well.  The Tarte concealers are really nice too.  They have a stick and a tube.  The stick has a thicker texture.  I like the Makeup Forever Invisible HD Concealer better than the Full Cover one.  I've heard really good things about Benefits concealers.  Bo-ing and Fakeup.  I would use them but both formulas are way too dark for me.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I would try Cover FX for one and Kat Von D for the other choice. Hope this helps!

lylysa

You've gotten some amazing recommendations so far!

I'm here to toss my vote for Amazing Cosmetics (liquid concealer, like Spyski said, good for "flat" surfaces like covering redness, dark circles, or discoloration rather than things like blemishes, plus depending on your skin, the mineral oil content might not sit well with them), Kat Von D (liquid concealer), Dermablend (in various formulations, made for full coverage due to the fact it targets things like discoloration, birth marks, and even tattoos, it's long wearing and water resistant), and Tarte (their liquid is similar is to the consistency of the MUFE one you have and their cream stick offers fuller coverage quicker and is water resistant).

jennypenny1995

Use Bobbie Brown's Touch Up Stick.  Best thing I've ever used!

Cheer14

If you are trying to cover acne or scars dermablend is the best concealer that I have tried hands down. I read a ton of reviews on it before I purchased and it does everything that it is supposed to. I also tried the MUFE full coverage and it didn't do anything for me. I use the NYX hd concealer for my under eyes and it covers great as well as really lightens under my eyes. 

roxystar4

have you tried Kat V D's? 

roxystar4

or the amazing concealer?  Drugstore item- the Hard Candy Glamoflauge?

Spyski

I've found that the Amazing Cosmetics concealer is nice if it's a flat surface, but if you have the slightest bump it will wear off within an hour. For raised surfaces, the best I've tried so far was believe it or not was the Revlon Photoready stick which glides on thick. Urban Decay makes a similar one, but I personally didn't like the packaging because you had to sharpen it. Bobbi Brown concealer was meh. Good, but transferable. I really want to try the Clé de Peau concealer but I can't justify spending 70 bucks on a stick just yet. Heard that one is the holy grail of concealers though. You'll have to get it DesertRose0706 and let us know :smileywink:

DesertRose0706

I got a recommendation to try out Cover FX's concealer from one of my other posts, so I will definetely try this one, but I still hope to get a couple more suggestions!

Once I find  good concealer, I wil report back and let everyone know!! :smileyhappy:

Spyski

Darn it! I was hoping MUFE's concealer would be a stay all day full coverage one, it was on my "love" list :smileysad:

I hope you get some good answers because I want suggestions too hehe

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • lylysa
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • clarks18