Carmen241986

Foundations, BB & CC Creams, Tinted Moisturizers You Want To Try

(0) Hearts

So I am curious to know what face products listed in the title are you ladies wanting to try badly ?. I have more then a long list of products I want to try. It can be from Sephora, Department Stores, MAC or Drugstore. 

itsjaimiehere

Re: Foundations, BB & CC Creams, Tinted Moisturizers You Want To Try

(0) Hearts

I really want to try the MUFE HD, the Nars Sheer Glow, and Hourglass Immaculate.

I had a deluxe size sample of the Laura Mercier TM and really enjoyed it.

Carmen241986

(0) Hearts

Well we did say that when he moves up we'd go back down to the U.S.A and shop for stuff :-D. 

He's going to be getting me UD Naked 3 for Valentines next year. 

glossyguru

I've been aching to pick up the Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer, I ran out of my Smashbox BB cream ages ago and thought it was good, but wanted to try something new and the Laura Mericier one has pretty good reviews. As for foundation, there are so many I wanna try: UD Naked Skin, Marc Jacobs Gel Genius, MUFE HD, the list goes on and on... But I think that I will still repurchase my Nars Sheer Glow, I really like it!

Carmen241986

I wanted to try the Laura Mercier TM as well. I've had my eyes on the Smashbox BB Cream too. I own a sample of the UD Naked and Marc Jacobs as well which I plan to get eventually. I own a sample of the MUFE HD. I have a sample of the Nars which I haven't used yet. 

glossyguru

[ Edited ]

I find the Smashbox BB cream a bit too thick for my liking, idk it just felt kinda weird when I applied it but it gave decent coverage

Carmen241986

Hmm interesting. 

sp2001

If you have a Sephora Inside JCP and they have their must haves set, go get it, you get the smashbox bb cream for cheaper than it sells for and then pretty much a free they're real mascara, nars blush/bronzer duo, ud eyeshadow duo, sephora eyeliner, and occ lip tar. RIDICULOUS deal.

Carmen241986

(0) Hearts

I'm in Canada, so I can't get that set :-(

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

You need to send the BF to one here in the states.  :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies