lillyjumper

Foundation

(0) Hearts

So with the 20% sale coming up, I think that it is a good time to get some products that I need at a better price :smileyhappy:

So, with that being said, I need to get a new foundation in my new shade for the winter (my summer shade is now officially wayy to dark for me..)

I have breakouts in my t-zone, and fairly oily skin. I am naturally very pale, so anything with a large shade range would also be a good option for recommendations :smileyhappy: Something more with a natural finish or a more matte finish would be great with my oily skin :smileyhappy:

Thank you so much in advanced :smileyhappy:

xoxo

amanda

IttyxBittyxMe

Re: Foundation

(0) Hearts

I switched over to using a tinted moisturizer as I don't need much coverage at all, but when I was playing with foundations I used MUFE HD foundation, and they do have a matte foruma as well and a large range over colors. 

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

i will have to look into the MUFE HD and matte foundations! great color ranges are always good :smileyhappy:

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

does anyone have any more suggestions?

brittany0859

(0) Hearts

I like Nars Sheer Matte foundation. It's a medium coverage, so you'll need a concealer to coverup breakouts. It really helps hide my pores and I don't get super oily with it. It doesn't have a completely matte finish, which is perfect because I hate super matte foundation, it just looks unnatural. But this foundation just gives a tiny little glow that makes it looks super natural. Anyway I am SUPER pale (I've only met one person who had lighter skin than me) and it's one of the only brands that carry a wide range of colors. 'Fair' colors in other brands are wayyyyy too dark for me. I use the lightest shade which is Siberia. 

I'm not sure how fair skinned you are, but I've tried the Matte & Radiance foundations from Becca and they are really good. The radiance one really isn't radiant at all, not dewy or anything. I really liked them both but they were too dark.The Matte one had lighter shades, but still too dark.

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

I will have to take a look at the Nars foundation! I have heard mixed reviews about the sheer glow foundation, but glad to hear good things about this one!

And will have to look at the Becca, but i am basically whiter than paper in the winter :smileysurprised:  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • lillyjumper
    • brittany0859
    • IttyxBittyxMe