My skin is oily and I was wondering if anyone had a good foundation that has medium coverge thats not like 100 dollars. Thanks MAndy

Re: Foundation?

I was a MAC user and recently changed to Diorskin Nude Foundation which is only 47.00 and it's great. I love it. It's a mineral liquid foundation which keeps the skin hydrated also has SPF of 10 (any bits help right?) and it's a matte foundation. It's nice and smooth, gives a natural finish and feels like I've got nothing on at all and it doesn't cake. I think it's recently priced for how many benefits this foundation includes. Good luck!

I like Clinique Superfit foundation. It has some fancy sweat-wicking technology, something like that, that keeps your face dry. It gives the face a natural matte finish and I really like it. It goes on smoothly and not cakey. Hope this is a good match for your skin Smiley Happy

You may want to give Clinique's Stay True Makeup Oil Free Formula a try.  It's a favorite with oily skin types, it minimizes shine and leaves a matte finish without clogging pores.  You can find it at:;jsessionid=R54SJWQBM4LS2CV0KQLQ5UQ?id=P122747&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

Next time you're at the drugstore check out the cover girl clean collection. There's a foundation for almost every skin type and it's affordable.

Also check out the healthy skin foundations from Neutrogena. I don't know if they're oil free but you can go to their website and check.

Other ones that I like (but alas are not as inexpensive):

Make UP Forver Mat Velvet touch makeup (have been using it more lately and it really is excellent)

MAC Pro longwear foundation

Estee Lauder's Double Matte foundation

Clinique's Superfit foundation.

Hope that helps!!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation