DixieLane

Foundation

(0) Hearts

How good is Chanel foundation?
I've been wanting to try it and I'm not sure if its worth the investment. In the winter I switch between Makeup Forever's hd invisible and the matte velvet foundation. With the season coming up I would really like to know before I make the purchase,

MarB87

Re: Foundation

(0) Hearts

I currently wear Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation and I love it. The foundation gives me such a natural, dewy finish and with primer my foundation lasts around 12 hours...it has even stayed on my face through hours of triple digit heat. I chose Perfection Lumiere because it is oil-free and it does not aggravate my sensitive, acne prone skin. The bottle also lasts forever...I purchased mine in January or February and it's not even close to being empty. You should also know that I've worn Makeup Forever’s HD foundation in the past and would have definitely repurchased, but it broke me out for some reason.

:-( In my opinion, MUFE's HD foundation provided much more coverage, had great staying power, and gave me the same nice flawless finish for less the cost.

lmgr

Re: Foundation

(0) Hearts

If you want to splurge I'd recommend Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk.  Chanel is great, but Silk has a magical formula. Its so light and has buildable coverage. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • MarB87
    • lmgr
    • DixieLane