luxxyduck

Foundation

I am finally getting my skin to where I am happy with how it looks. when i was younger I had really bad ache and now im dealing with the scars and the dark spots. As they are starting to fade now, im more confident and would like to wear more of a medium coverage foundation with a little "dewy" finish to brighten the dull. but im also looking for long wear! something that wont melt or wear off! any suggestions would be awesome! thank you :smileyhappy:

mrskue

Re: Foundation

(0) Hearts

bobbi brown bb cream! despite being a "bb cream," it's actually quite long wearing and has buildable coverage so you can get to that medium coverage that you need. it's my go to summer "foundation." :smileyhappy:

mxcx

(0) Hearts

If you're looking for medium coverage that's long-lasting, I'd recommend Hourglass Immaculate. The only thing with this foundation is that it stays pretty matte, so if that's not your thing, you could always add a luminizer or highlighter. But if you have another foundation you really like and want it to last longer, I'd recommend the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer and Tarte Smooth Operator Powder; those make foundation wear last hours longer!

lolo01

My friend has some acne scars and her trick is using her concealer mixed with her favorite face cream and it gives her the coverage necessary to hide the scars. I was pretty impressed.

mxcx

Ooohh wow, that's a really great suggestion! I'm using the Dermablend concealer right now and it's super dry, which can accent the dry flakes of healing acne spots, so this is a great tip to try. Thanks (and thanks to your friend)! (:

lolo01

(0) Hearts

yeah try it. I was impressed it did such a great job of providing the coverage necessary to help her look flawless :smileyhappy:

michmo

(0) Hearts

I've been loving LORAC Breakthrough Performance foundation.  

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Luxxyduck,

Have you ever tried the Nars Sheer Glow? It's amazing because, it has a built in luminizer to give your skin an all around glow (without looking greasy). Let me know if you need help finding a shade:smileyhappy:

sheer glow.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/sheer-glow-foundation-P247355?skuId=1202167

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • mrskue
    • lolo01