C8442

Foundation

(0) Hearts

I am on the hunt for a long-wearing, oil-free, buildable coverage foundation/cream.

My current problem is that my BareMinerals seems to rub off on mine or my boyfriend's clothes. It also gets on his nose when I reach in for a peck, etc. It is embarrassing! I do not want my makeup to rub off on him.

I would like something that has more of a matte finish, as I have found that dewy formulas make my skin look greasy.

PLEASE HELP ME!

beautylovingirl

Re: Foundation

(0) Hearts

No I haven't actually tried it but is your skin not very oily or is combination,? Another really good matte makeup would be the Dior Forever flawless it balances more than just matting you skin. The Hourglass is for very oily skin but I use the MAC Studiofix powder foundation and have forever.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

The recommendation that jennypenny1995 gave you was a good one. I don't know how creamy you want but you also could look at the Hourglass Immaculate liquid powder foundation. It definitely gives a matte finish. Hope this helps!

C8442

(0) Hearts

Have you tried the hourglass formula? I want a matte finish, I am just afraid it might dry out my skin. 

ellismakeuplove

I always use the Revlon Colorstay for oily skin, since I use this my skin doesn't get oily as fast as it got before. 

may you want to watch my foundation routine video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCwtl-RFF7c

I hope this helps :smileyhappy:

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Tarte's 12-Hour Foundation might be a fit for you.  A pea-sized amount will cover your whole face.  Apply with clean fingers.  You'll get medium-full coverage.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • beautylovingirl
    • ellismakeuplove
    • C8442