Foundation

(0) Hearts

I'm looking for a new foundation. I have a pale skin tone. Any suggestions? P.S. Should I post a picture of my skin just so you can see it?

Re: Foundation

(0) Hearts

Koh Gen Do Aqua foundation is by far the best I've tried and they make very light shades.  You can apply it thinly for a sheer application or pile it on for more covereage without it looking cakey

(0) Hearts

How pale is pale? For example, I'm Siberia in Nars foundations. Most brands don't make a shade light enough for me. 

What kind of coverage are you looking for, and what's your skin type?

(0) Hearts

I highly recommend the Naked foundation of a light to medium coverage. For full coveragge i reccomend the tarte miracle maracuja foundation and the makeup forever hd foundation. 

ive tried several different foundations in search of my favorite. I use Kat Von D right now. Its a full coverage and you can clearly see i have make up on. (Which is fine with me) however if you want something more natural i recommend Laura Mercier silk creme its a much lighter foundation that can is buildable for days you want a bit more coverage. If you choose LM i also recommend getting  her translucent finishing powder. It really locks the foundation in place!! (I used it with my kat von d foundation and it didnt seem to work as well. With the kat von d i use the lock it setting spray)

(0) Hearts

Yeah that's what I thought. I'll upload a pic a.s.a.p!

If  you have a pic that would be great,we really can't help much with no information but you have pale skin.

Hi Mandy99 What type of foundation are you looking for? What type of coverage do you need? What type of skin do you have?

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation