pixie12

Foundation question

(0) Hearts

Hi fellow beauty addicts!

I have a question about the best foundation for me, here is my story...

My skin is pretty pale, red undertones/blone to flushing and rosacea (typical British). Oily t-zone but no acne, some dry areas, living in a humid climate so with some sun glow as well and struggling to find a foundation that lasts all day.

Currently using-

Olay daily facials (sensitive) to remove make up, then Liz Earle cleanser/cloth to thoroughly cleanse. Weekly face mask and/or gentle scrub. 

Estee Lauder Idealist as a primer, which evens my skin tone to some extent, then Olay 7 effects moisturiser. 

Currently switching between recently purchased MUFE HD foundation, which is a bit too light for my current sun glow now and goes on a bit cakey, and Nars tinted moisturiser which is a little more yellow in tone but of course fails to last all day.

I love make up and like to contour, etc but with the red tones it's difficult to find the right products.

Any suggestions on changes to the current products I'm using which could be making things worse, or alternatives? I'm not keen on the Clinique redness range/their products in general. 

I am surrounded by Sephora stores, living in Singapore :smileyhappy:

Thanks for your help!

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 1 in conversation
    • pixie12