ohari

Foundation help please

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi I've been in search of a good foundation for quite a while. 

I have combination oily skin and my skin is a bit sensitive. I get acne in my t-zone as well as on my chin. I've really been looking for a light foundation (because summer is quickly approaching) that has good coverage

I've tried some BB Creams and I really do like their effect and how light they are, but I haven't been able to find one with good coverage. So if you know any good BB creams for coverage that'd also work too. 

I don't really have a preference on liquid or powder, but I have been using the clinique perfectly real compact makeup and have found that it doesn't really work well for a foundation on it's own. 

Most of all I'm just looking for a foundation that can last the long school day without changing colors halfway through. 

ohari

Re: Foundation help please

Thanks everyone for all the responses! I'm definitely going to have to do some more research, but now I actually have somewhere to start. So thank you for all the wonderful recommendations, they really help. 

beautylovingirl

@sephoralovex- I've used the MAC studiofix for 10 years and it has never let me down either. People just don't know what their missing.:smileyhappy:

ellismakeuplove

[ Edited ]

I have very oily skin too and I always use the Revlon Colorstay foundation. I have uploaded a video on youtube of my foundation routine - may you want to watch it.

I hope it helps :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

The Amore Pacific CC compact is buildable to medium coverage. 

http://www.sephora.com/color-control-cushion-compact-broad-spectrum-spf-50-P378121?skuId=1496496

sephoralovex

Benefit Hello flawless oxygen wow liquid foundation is super lightweight. It provides medium coverage and lasts all day. I have very acne prone skin and oily and it works wonders with my skin. But i do use a setting powder because this foundation has a dewy finish.

If you want a powder that has medium-full coverage i really recommend MAC studio fix powder. Been using it for 4 years now, has never let me down. It lasts all day also and keeps my face matte

beautylovingirl

Look at the MUFE Pro finish powder foundation or Hourglass Immaculate liquid powder oil free foundation. With your face being oily and also having acne you also may want to look into a mattifying primer. Givenchy, Korres, Too faced and Hourglass all have mattifying primers you could research. Hope this helps!

connieconcon

I'm having good results with Cover FX liquid.  I set it with Bare minerals matte foundation in my color an colorless Mineral Veil just because I have a ton of it since it's what I was using before my skin got too irritated from the buffing.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoralovex
    • beautylovingirl
    • ohari
    • ellismakeuplove