valentinamia

Foundation help for those of us blessed with oily/combo skin!

(0) Hearts

Hi, hello!

I have always suffered from an oily T-zone and I have tried a few different foundations (BareMinerals, Diorskin Nude, MAC Mineralize Liquid, Laura Mercier), but it seems like no matter what I use, the makeup literally melts right off and my face is near naked by lunch time... What am I doing wrong?! I am currently using Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder with MUFE HD Microfinish Powder over Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer... I like more of a natural, light-to-medium coverage.. Any help and information would be so much appreciated!

Thanks, all!

beautylovingirl

Re: Foundation help for those of us blessed with oily/combo skin!

You should try powder foundation you can get just as much of a natural coverage from a powder foundation as you can a liquid. I love the MAC Studiofix powder foundation or the MUFE pro finish multi-use foundation and just lightly dust the HD over just what is in your lid after you open it and no more because anything else is too much. Hope this helps!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Are you wanting a foundation to help mattify or just one that won't add any more feeling of weight to the skin, regardless of finish?

valentinamia

(0) Hearts

I want something that maybe has a little more staying power, or to just figure out a way to make the foundation that I have now last longer.. Mattifying would be the best bonus and I hate the feeling of heavy makeup, so no more weight to the skin, please... 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • valentinamia