xojen

Foundation for summer weather (rain, humidity)!

I'm sort of a new foundation user, I have normal to oily skin, I also have yellow undertons but since it's summer my skin tends to get more oily due to the humidity. I haven't tried any foundations lately, wondering if there's like a light foundation, a decent coverage for the summer season. I heard bareminerals powder foundation is great for summer, any recommendations? Thank you in advance! :smileyhappy:

Mollycj

Re: Foundation for summer weather (rain, humidity)!

(0) Hearts

MUFE Mat Velvet is amazing It's perfect for oily skin and fights through humidity and water.

janinebt

You might wanna pair your foundation with Benefit's new Stay Flawless 15 - Hour Primer, which will keep your foundation budging even under the harshest of weather elements.

swfupload_7857259905120403460.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lylysa

Tarte's Amazonian Clay gives a natural finish but also helps to control oil and shine with the use of mattifying Amazonian clay but won't make skin look dehydrated. Tarte uses mineral pigments and have their formulas void of parabens and other fillers that can irritate or bother sensitive skin.

I've run into many clients who state that in the summer Bare Minerals actually gives a odd tingling to slight burning sensation due to the bismuth oxichloride in it which heats up with the temperature around and can mildly irritate skin. If you want to opt for a powder, try MUFE's powder foundation or Benefit's Hello Flawless, which is pressed and allows for easier touch ups and carrying in your purse. It comes with a sponge for heavier applications and a brush for lighter applications and touch ups!

xojen

Thank you for the recommendations! :smileyhappy: I will check out the Tarte's Amazonian Clay and the MUFE's powder foundation.

lylysa

No prob!

Here's a helpful thread with good Summer primers to beat the shine!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Face/Primers/td-p/523189

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • Mollycj
    • xojen
Photos1