sophiebean21

Foundation for acne/oily skin

I was using BareMinerals but someone at work took it and now i wanted to look around to see if any new and better products came out. I work at a restaurant so its hot and im sweating - i hate that i look oily through my shift. anything that wont break me out and is matte, and will last?

I got the YSL foundation earlier this summer (i went to holts and she talked me into it.....) not sure if its the best for my skin.

Thanks!

lillyjumper

Re: Foundation for acne/oily skin

(0) Hearts

I got the Tarte Amazonian clay powder foundation a few days ago. I have very oily skin and a lot of acne/redness all over my skin. Although it has some shimmer, it gives me a very natural glow! It keeps me very matte, and my skin is very reactive within a few hours, and I have been wearing this since I got it, and haven't broken out because of it!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I think that foundation is a perfect match for oily/red acne prone skin I think it help with some of the dryness you may have and give you that glow that really helps you feel better.

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

MUFE matte velvet is my favorite foundation during the summer when my skin is an oil slick. Becca primer is a good product also and it can be worn alone , under foundation or over foundation.

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

Don't use liquid, whatever you do.

Stick with the mineral formulas. I like Bare Minerals matte & also Alima Pure. L'Oréal also makes mineral foundation but it's very shiny.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • sophiebean21
    • beautylovingirl
    • lillyjumper
    • midnightangel
    • tashalicious