lizzy8586

Foundation !!! Urgent

(0) Hearts

I wear i neutral in the Clinique even better foundation what shade would i be in the tarte Amazonian clay foundation

lizzy8586

Re: Foundation !!! Urgent

Okay thanks so much for your help i hope i wasn't being to annoying !! I am gonna go to sephora soon

lylysa

(0) Hearts

No worries! That's what Beauty Talk is for! Try to get a color match or try out the Medium in stores just to be sure!

lizzy8586

(0) Hearts

I can't upload a good picture they don't show my skin color that well would it help that i got a match with an medium beige in bare minerals matte foundation

lylysa

(0) Hearts

For a match that would be similar to Medium Beige in Bare Minerals, try Medium in the Amazonian Clay Foundation, especially when you say the Tan was too dark on your skin. Keep in mind if you tan or pick up any color in the summer/warmer months coming up. If you don't pick up too much color you can depend on a bronzer to warm up your complexion rather than swapping over entirely to a warmer/darker foundation.

lizzy8586

(0) Hearts

That is too light i think the foundation pictures are wrong i an am darker then that i am positive i am a neutral and on the nordstorms website as well as the Clinique the shade look different then the one on sephora

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Try posting a photo of yourself on here if the Neutral shade isn't correct in the photo below so we won't get confused or have to go off of color/shade names alone but will have an actual visual to better match you.

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Moregun dubbed me the Make Up Batman :smileytongue:

Where's my Bat-light? Haha!

lizzy8586

(0) Hearts

That would be cool if theI had one 

lizzy8586

(0) Hearts

Did Clinique change there foundation shades ?? because the nuetral seems way lighter now ...the match he box say 05 neutral

lylysa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

That's the shade that pulls up on Sephora/Clinique's product page for the Even Better foundation for the Neutral shade, is that similar to what you have?

lizzy8586

(0) Hearts

Did Clinique change there foundation shades ?? because the nuetral seems way lighter now 

lizzy8586

(0) Hearts

I went to sephora and they match me with a tan and i feel it is way to dark for my skin 

lylysa

(0) Hearts

That doesn't sound like it would be a match considering Neutral is much lighter on the color spectrum compared to where Tan would fall.

If it's possible, post a photo of what you look like here taken in natural lighting so we can give the best shade match in Tarte's foundation.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

You'll probably be suited for Ivory since Neutral is in the fair family with slight pink undertones. Ivory has a touch of pink to it as well and sits in-between Fair and Light.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • triciaann12
    • lizzy8586