Foundation Question

(0) Hearts

Hello! I have a question I am sure is asked a lot. I am having trouble finding a foundation, well kind of. I was matched in store for MUFE Mat Velvet+ in No. 20 Ivory. I do really like this foundation but since its summer I went back in to find something a bit lighter looking and a more natural finish. (I have Combo Skin that gets oily through the day on the forehead). I was matched with the tool they have now and was told I was 2Y04. Well now I am really lost, how do I know what color I am and how do I go about finding a shade for me with out having to go and try them all on and not get pushed into one I don't really like. When I go to find my color matches through the foundation I already have it comes up with 1R03 and a totally different set of colors. Now I have also gotten my hands on MUFE HD in 115 Ivory and it also looks good on me. So If you can help me out I would much appreciate it. 

Re: Foundation Question

(0) Hearts

in the search box type in color iq, thats where you put in your number, and find all the foundations that fit your skin color, you can also find a shade darker or lighter.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation