Mosseeiey

Foundation Help?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I've had trouble finding a foundation because makeup brands don't typically have a shade for my skin tone. I have very pale olive skin, which I know is kind of weird because most people with olive skin are medium skin toned. I always buy the lightest shade of a product because I'm very pale, but it's always too pink. And then products with yellow undertones are always too dark for me. It makes sense because of my ethnicity - I'm a mix but mainly Scandinavian (pale) and Eastern European (olive). 

So that's why I'm here asking if any of you have any suggestions for a good foundation! I don't want anything with a ton of coverage. I don't have acne and the only thing I need to cover is a few dark spots on my cheeks. I'm a fan of BB creams and would preferably like a liquid product. Something with staying power would be great too. I'm not picky if the product is high end or drugstore either. Thanks!

IAmLadyLiterary

Re: Foundation Help?

(0) Hearts

I would try the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation, they have a ton of really good pale shades, including some with yellow and neutral undertones even for very fair skin.

tracygirl64

Re: Foundation Help?

(0) Hearts

Have you tried Josie Maran's Matchmaker Serum Foundation yet? If you have a Sephora near you, I would suggest getting a sample of the Fair/Light and the Light/Medium to see if it works well for you. It has color adjusting technology and adjusts to your skintone.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • tracygirl64
    • Mosseeiey
    • IAmLadyLiterary