lecia1167

Found my new foundation -- Lancome Teinte Idole!

[ Edited ]

I had previously asked you all about switching from Estee Lauder Double Wear to another foundation (I have very oily skin). I was pretty happy with what I was using, but I really wanted to see if something could go on smoother. I went to Ulta and tried Lancome Teinte Idole in Suede 550 and fell in love. Goes on so smoothly, and gives me something that Estee Lauder just didn't -- a silky smooth finish. I blends easily and my skin looks so flawless. My issue with Estee Lauder was that it was emphasizing my pores. Anyone else using this brand? Tips or suggestions?

http://www.sephora.com/teint-idole-ultra-24h-P308201

lecia1167

Re: Found my new foundation -- Lancome Teinte Idole!

Well, this foundation just passed one test. Someone just told me I have beautiful skin. And I have acne scars. This foundation covered all of them, but it looks like I have no foundation on! Score!

pinkonyx

I have a family member who uses this foundation and it looks great on her. So I'm sure it will be great!

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

I am in love with it!

rellyz

Lancôme foundations are good for oily skin. I haven't tried the teinte idole one but the 24 hour is great and last a long time plus more colors to choose from. I'm pretty sure this one will be great as well. Good luck!

talinder

I just retried my sample of Teint Idole Ultra and it looked fine, but didn't wow me. I'm actually leaning toward Smashbox Studio Skin. It's been a surprise hit. It's a long-wear, full-ish coverage foundation that looks quite natural on. Shades for brown beauties are a bit lackluster though. You should get a sample of 4.2. I think Double Wear was causing breakouts for me.

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

Double Wear started looking cakey on me. I don't know why.

andyhtrieu

I tried this during the summer and to be honest, it didn't last on my oily skin. I wanted to like it though. 

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

I really like it so far, but we shall see. I used to love my Estee Lauder Double Wear, but it just seems to look too made up for me lately. I need a more natural look.

newandaddicted

I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail.  I'm an oily skinned lady and I'm hoping this keeps me matte as I've seen in some reviews on YT.

lecia1167

Let me know what you think!

newandaddicted

Will do!

PoesRevy

I am happy that you have found a product that really works for you and that you like.

Lancôme is one of my faves, however I have not tried this product before....you have given me a reason to check it out for sure :smileyhappy:

hackneyfl

Glad this worked for you, I bought when I saw a couple people on BT say that it was good for oily skin, it just didn't work for me, seemed to only last a few hours until it started to break apart on my face :-(

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

Hmm. Good to know. The real test is going to be summer. Southern California summer is already here!

hackneyfl

Yeah, I am in South FL and we have been in full blown summer for over a month and high humidity, I found that YVES SAINT LAURENT LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT Illuminating Foundation SPF 19 works much better for me ;-)

talinder

(0) Hearts

Really, hackneyfl? I haven't tried that foundation before. Does it work well on oily skin? I'm all about a product that can withstand humidity.

hackneyfl

@talinder ...I love it! I used with Hourglass primer and have no issues, been on this routine since the beginning of the year! Granted if I am going out after work I need a touch up but as holding up during the day I may only need to blot once and that is very late in my day. It is the best so far I have found in helping my oily issue ;-)

newandaddicted

(0) Hearts

What is the color range on this one?

sn22

I've been eyeing that foundation for a while, but decided to try mineral foundation instead. I think you might have just convinced me to finally go grab this. 

meecheroo

I love Lancôme's Teint Idole Ultra! I only got one bottle of it because it's pricier. I only use it when I go out to a nice place, and then for other places I just use Covergirl's Colorstay if I'm just seeing my boyfriend or something.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • reflectsgold
    • quixotic
    • talinder
    • sn22
    • pinkonyx
    • PoesRevy