Rociocastillo

Finding the right shade of Laura Mercier creme smooth foundation is best for me?

(0) Hearts

I bought this previously during the winter when I was much more pale, and I got it in vanilla beige.  Now it is way too pale.  I am looking for a really warm tan color foundation, with yellows.  The foundations that are matching me perfectly right now in other brands are Make Up Forever HD foundation in #153 and Mac mineralize moisture foundation in NC 40.  Does anyone know what color would be best for me in the Laura Mercier creme smooth foundation (not to be confused with the silk creme foundation)?  I posted a picture of myself, sorry for it being a little "selfie obnoxiousness" but it is a perfect image of how my skin looks right now.  Thank you.IMG_1983.JPG

Rociocastillo

Re: Finding the right shade of Laura Mercier creme smooth foundation is best for me?

(0) Hearts

Also, I have to order this online.  Which is why I can't get matched

keelybt

Re: Finding the right shade of Laura Mercier creme smooth foundation is best for me?

(0) Hearts

Hi Rociocastillo I would try Tawny Beige which is deeper and still has a golden undertone.

Laura Mercier - Crème Smooth Foundation

http://www.sephora.com/creme-smooth-foundation-P272803?skuId=1271410

Rociocastillo

(0) Hearts

thank you so much!  I am purchasing now

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • Rociocastillo
Photos1
  • IMG_1983.JPG