melisa16

Favorite powder

(0) Hearts

As a way of trying to help my skin, I have been staying away from liquid foundation by just wearing concealer and powder. However, I am running out of powder and need some suggestions that can last throughout the day. I usually wear NARS creamy radiant concealer or MAC prolong wear concealer over my blemishes if it matters

latinadiva

Re: Favorite powder

(0) Hearts

I second the love of NARS pressed powder. If you're looking to get coverage, the MAC Studio Fix Foundation is decent for coverage in terms of powder. The Bare Minerals Ready Foundation definitely has good coverage for a powder. I would suggest if you go that route to get the brush that they suggest for application (and the full size brush, not the travel one).

midniterae

(0) Hearts

I love my NARS pressed powder. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Why not just use a powder foundation? Wearing just concealer and powder is not as beneficial as just one product instead. Also a good skin care routine is what is beneficial not the foundation. Hope this helps!

melisa16

(0) Hearts

I have tried a lot of skincare products and not getting good results. So that's why I stick to basics of concealer and powder and noticed a difference!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Have you looked at Dior at all? 

The AirFlash foundation comes in a spray can that you either spray directly on your face then blend, or onto a brush. It gives medium-full buildable coverage and has a cream-powder finish. 

http://www.sephora.com/diorskin-airflash-spray-foundation-P104914?skuId=978841

swfupload_17025767694230091.jpg

Another from Dior is the Diorskin Forever Compact Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup SPF 25

It's light, but still has buildable coverage without feeling cakey. IT works well with a brush or a beauty sponge like the beauty blender. 

http://www.sephora.com/diorskin-forever-compact-flawless-perfection-fusion-wear-makeup-spf-25-P29740...

swfupload_2362006523736165907.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • midniterae
    • melisa16
    • latinadiva
    • beautylovingirl