roxystar4

Favorite Clinique Items

hey ladies! Just curious, what are your favorite Clinique items? Any that you just LOVE & recommend?

I enjoy the dramatically diff gel, some of their eyeshadows.

AKRinNY

Re: Favorite Clinique Items

(0) Hearts

I buy the dramatically diff gel for my husband. He really likes it. I like to stock up at gwp time :-) It's the only "beauty" product, other than shampoo, he uses. Seriously. He doesn't even need deodorant. He's weird.

sophiieee

(0) Hearts

The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is definitely one of their best items, especially for oily skin. I love their High Lengths Mascara too; it makes lashes look long without the clumps.upload_5196847589031426915.jpgupload_3011342833107675931.jpg

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

Clinique 7 Day Scrub is my favorite. I use it once or twice a week.

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I love the Moisture Surge Extended Moisturizer. Written my oily skin it's hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my skin like an oil slick.  I also love the Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser And Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector.

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

I have an obsession with clinque's dramatically different moisturizing lotion, although I cant use it this week because im trying the cavemen regimen!

lili5

(0) Hearts

I love a lot of Clinique products.  In skincare, I use 7 Day scrub, Comforting Cream Cleanser to take my foundation off, then wash it with Cerave (yes, it's a drugstore brand) Hydrating Cleanser, follow up with Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion (no alcohol).  I use prescription topical solutions for controlling rosacea.  In the a.m. as a tinted moisturizer, I use their new CC cream in medium, followed by SuperCityBlock#40 (used it for years), Continuous Coverage in Ivory Glow, Blended Face Powder in #3, powder blush in Aglow.  You can see I'm definitely a Clinique gal.  Oh yes, I also use the shade "Metallic Sand" in lipstick and their gloss in Sunset.  I'm a redhead with fair skin.  I know I use a lot of stuff, but I'm older (upper 60's) and I think age needs more work. 

clarks18

All of their shadows. I love all the duos, trios, and quads.  I also love their retractable eyeliners.  They also make great blush, and concealer.  I love a few of their foundations.  Superbalanced, Perfectly Real are amazing and they have so many colors to pick from.  Skincare wise I love the 3 step systems.  I use number 3.  The Dramatically Different gel is my favorite moisturizer.  I use the Antioxidant moisturizer at night.  That moisturizer comes in two different formulations depending on your skin type.  That's what I like about Clinique that they accommodate so many different skin types.  Hope you find a lot of great things that work for you!

sophiieee

I love Clinique and it's pretty much the only thing I use for everything because their products are all designed for certain types of skin or problems, and it's easy for anyone to choose the right products to benefit them.

Skin Care

~anything in their 3-step system is amazing, you just have to find the right products for your skin, I use Acne Solutions

~All About Eyes Rich & All About Eyes Serum (the roller) really help with dark circles and bags under my eyes

Makeup

~mascara: their best has to be High Lengths, the one with a green wand and no bristles - although High Impact is their best selling, High Lengths looks like you're not wearing anything at all and never clumps, even when layered

~foundation: I use Acne Solutions because of my acne and it contains salicylic acid which helped heal my acne a bit - however, all of Clinique's foundations have a certain purpose, whether it's anti-aging, pore refining, redness solutions, etc.

~lipstick/lip gloss: Almost Lipstick is perfect because it takes the place of lipstick, lip gloss, and lip balm too! it's not sticky and lasts for a very long time, and it comes in the best colours. there's always a colour that will complement any skin colour and look

There's so many more, but as I've said before, Clinique is a brand that has any product that fits to your needs. All of their products are great, you just have to find the ones that are right for you!

joeanne

I have always loved Clinique's Different Lipsticks. Reasonably priced and really nice on the lips. I have been wearing Plum Brandy for more years than I care to admit. While I probably have 25 lipsticks, Plum Brandy is the one I can never be without!

DrWould

[ Edited ]

I loooove Clinique's High Definition Lashes mascara. For about two years, I was obsessed with buying mascaras because I never found "the one." I bought about 35 mascaras before I discovered this one and it is exactly what I had been looking for.swfupload_4533431718448193461.jpg

LKuhle

I love Clinique. It's my mom's make up, so it was the first I ever tried and I wore it for quite awhile. Even though I don't use their foundation anymore (it's still great foundation, I've just found other things I like better), I still have a lot of feelings about a lot of their products. Especially...

- Both Chubby Stick Lip Color formulas

- Airbrush Concealer for under my eyes

- Clarifying Lotion (I use 2)

- Take the Day Off Makeup Remover

jinxski

I'm in love with Clinique's Moisture Surge... even though I don't actually feel much of a difference when I use it. It's just super cooling, haha

I've bought so many chubby sticks too - I'm pretty sure there are dupes by Revlon and L'Oreal that may do the same thing, but I just can't quit the Clinique ones. They're sheer enough that they're not super conspicuous on a workday. Love 'em, would definitely recommend them. I wear Fuller Fig everyday. 

DoctorsMrs

I see some of you giving love to the Almost Lipstick. Mine always break off in a way that makes it impossible to roll them up or down. I've even twice purchased new ones that were already detached.  Anyone else have this issue?

wendyomgwar

Wow that's weird, that's never happened to me! Do you live in a warm area?

DoctorsMrs

(0) Hearts

Absolutely. That's probably a factor. Now I'm wondering if the ones of issue have been from online orders that got super heated in the UPS truck.  I'm always the last delivery of the day and sometimes the things in my packages are really hot.

BabygirlNuchy

b5b297d26302a0766e8e6c21e9e96426.jpg I Love it <3

Spoiler

DST57

Love their Almost Lipsticks.  Started with a deluxe sample of Black Honey from a promo code a few months ago and now am up to that one (still my go-to favorite shade, I had to go out and buy it within a few days bc I knew I'd wear it so much haha) and three other shades.  Creamy, just the right wash of color, and not drying like many similar products I've tried.

I'm wanting to trying the cleansing balm but I'm still going back and forth bc my skin breaks out so easily and I am worried about adding something oil-based to my routine.  I know all the arguments for it, but...I'm just nervous :-)

ChicDabbler

Clinique 7 day cream scrub has been my basic gentle scrub for years.

Clinique Moisture surge is my new basic moisturizer.

Clinique toner 2 was my summer stable, but it's a little drying for me this summer....or else my cleanser is a bit too drying.

In any case, those 3 are what I buy all the time and when my skin freaks out, that's what I go back to. I like the yellow gel but it's not moisturizing enough for me, the eye shadows, chubby stick and mascaras are nice but nothing that can't be substituted.

starletta8

shhhhh it's because the Clinique toners are all about the alcohol! :smileywink:

DoctorsMrs

The Mild one doesn't have alcohol. Then again, I'm never really sure that it does anything.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 49 replies
  • 70 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • corrin99
    • prosopon
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover