roxystar4

Favorite Clinique Items

hey ladies! Just curious, what are your favorite Clinique items? Any that you just LOVE & recommend?

I enjoy the dramatically diff gel, some of their eyeshadows.

ChicDabbler

Re: Favorite Clinique Items

Yeah, the mild one doesn't do anything, toner 3 stings my face, but toner 2 is refreshing for me. I know it have alcohol, but it's the only one for me when my skin feel oily/stuffy/grody. Altho my skin is less oily lately, so maybe I'll find a good substitute in Boscia (I tried 2-3 toners from Origins and the one from Clarins, meh, still hunting).

DoctorsMrs

I just thought of another one.

The Oil Control Cleansing Mask from their Acne Solutions line. I don't get acne but I constantly battle clogged pores. This stuff pulls everything out. I love it so much more than the charcoal mask from Origins and it's a million times better than Glam Glow. 

It's out of stock everywhere right now so I'm seriously worried that it's going to be discontinued. I really hope not.

corrin99

Wasn't trying to offend anyone, I like the 7 day but love the exfoliating scrub, for me the scrub is more cost effective.  I understand if your skin is really sensitive.  They really are both quite good.

starletta8

@corrin99- You're not offensive at all!  I was just pointing out the major difference between the two since this is thread about awesome Clinique items.  You're right- if your skin can take it, the scrub is more cost effective. I totally agree with you.  However, it's awesome that Clinique actually makes a gentle product that anyone can use.

wendyomgwar

I love their eye makeup remover I think its called take off the day. And their almost lipsticks! They have the prettiest sheer color and sheen so wearable for anything really! I've heard great things about their under eye concealers, but they don't really have a color to match me :smileysad:

corrin99

I love their exfoliating scrub, it has the best tiny grains so effective, more than the 7 day so you can use less, I like both but wouldnt buy 7 day over exfoliating scrub.  I love love love moisture surge, the original, it soaks in perfectly but it's so pricy that I settle for DDGel it's quite nice too and I can't live without one of them.  Super balm in current is such a pretty color on everyone.

starletta8

@corrin99- One of the reasons why so many love the 7-day over the exfoliating scrub is because even the most sensitive skin can use the 7-day. I'll use my own experience- that's the only scrub that my skin can tolerate!

starletta8

I'm the one who was obsessing over the scrub.  Love it.

I also love my Chubby Stick Intenses, especially the lip version.

Most underrated Clinique product ever? The antiperspirant! (Warning: icky... I've tried all sorts of antiperspirants and deodorants- even Rx- and still sweated a lot. I'd almost given up and was starting to think about Botoxing my underarms until I tried Clinique's.  It's the only thing that's ever worked for me.)

Makeup wise, I also love a couple of their lipsticks- especially the LE Runway Coral. Perfect universally flattering coral.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@starletta8 I thought it was you!!

thanks for your other suggestions :smileyhappy:

starletta8

Apparently Runway Coral has been made permanent! Hooray!

Note: Swatch NOT mine:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

ohhh so pretty!

DoctorsMrs

I love their sunscreens, and although Sephora doesn't carry it, the After-Sun Rescue Balm. I play tennis almost every day in the summer and spend a lot of time at the beach. The After-Sun Rescue Balm keeps my skin looking healthy and feeling comfortable.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

ohh that 7 day scrub looks great. I remember about a month ago someone talking about it!

annekevdb

I love the 7-day scrub. Good stuff. I use it almost every day and my skin feels smoother and looks great. I have easily irritated cranky skin and it works well for me along w/ an oil-based cleanser or Clinique's mild face soap. 

poshified

Clinique's Butter Shine Lipsticks do not get enough love! They eliminate the need for lipgloss since they're so glossy (and pigmented) alone :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

A couple months later, still completely obsessed with the Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm! :smileyhappy: I also really like their Almost Lipsticks. CliniqueBalm.jpgI've been really wanting to try the 7 Day Scrub Cream, and have some of the Clinical Dark Spot Corrector to sample (hoping I'll love that too!)

plm95

I've always been a fan of Clinique, it was my first higher end brand! So, my favorites that I've found include:
-Brush-On Cream Liner
-High Impact Mascara
-Different Lipstick (my mom's absolute favorite)
-Superpowder Double Face Makeup
Have a good day (:

ellevee09

I always have on hand the following:

Almost lipstick in black honey

Liquid facial soap

All about lips

pinkonyx

http://www.sephora.com/all-about-shadow-single-P381916?skuId=1539964

Clinique all about eye shadow is the best.

MermaidBarbie

Clinique 7 Day Scrub. Awesome possum. :smileyhappy:clinique-facial-scrub-300.jpg

kalex

I second this!  I've used many other scrubs over the years but always end up coming back to this one!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 49 replies
  • 70 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • corrin99
    • prosopon
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover