roxystar4

Favorite Clinique Items

hey ladies! Just curious, what are your favorite Clinique items? Any that you just LOVE & recommend?

I enjoy the dramatically diff gel, some of their eyeshadows.

choosysusan

Re: Favorite Clinique Items

What a great question! I was thinking about the Clinique products I use and LOVE earlier (I'm not sure why).

I LOVE their Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. It's incredibly hydrating and very refreshing.

Also, both the Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer and the Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer

are excellent! I did a little test using both products: Concentrate during the day and Overnight, well, overnight.

I put a little bit of each on the back of only my left hand to see if there really was a visible difference. After about five weeks or so, the back of my left hand was noticeably improved: the brown spots had actually faded almost completely, and the skin was smoother and clearer. Plus, all signs of dryness were gone; it was totally hydrated.

I was pretty impressed, and I have to say, surprised. That was the first time I had done anything like that, and it proved that at least sometimes, the claims made by companies like Clinique are true.

My other beloved item is Clinique's Touch Base for Eyes. I use the color Buff Lighting every day as an eye shadow base, and also as a shadow itself, it even works as an inner eye concealer and highlighter! 

So, that's enough out of me. Those are three favorites, but there are many other highly-loveable Clinique products. Take care.

susan

xo xo

arielaaaaaaaa

I've tried a few items from Clinique and there is only 2 things I love! 

The Take the day off makeup remover is really good! Although I am interested in the balm that @Drrragon mentioned! And I really am liking The Even better foundation. It covers well, stays on all day, and doesn't dry out my face. 

prosopon

I love the Dramatically Different moisturizing lotion.  Perfect amount of hydration for my skin, gentle enough for my sensitive face, and only moisturizer my husband is willing to use on his face.

drrragon

The one Clinique item I buy over and over again is the Take the Day off Balm in the purple jar.  It's an excellent makeup remover for anyone with dry or easily irritated skin and removes everything, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, etc.

theramenlover

I'm fond of Clinique's Moisture Surge and I love their Chubby Sticks for lips or eyes!! 

DesertRose0706

[ Edited ]

I really like the Clinique liquid facial soap in mild - its gets my skin really clean without over drying.  I also like the clinique bottom lash mascara - it has a great formula that stays put all day and the brush makes it easy to get all of my lashes!

jenpred

Overall, I love Clinique products. They're (relatively) affordable and effective. Some of my favorites that I consistently stand behind are the:

- Exfoliating Scrub

- SPF 30 Body Cream (not sticky, light sunscreen smell, soaks into skin)

- Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer (LOVE!)

- Superbalm Lip Treatment (I use this at night when my lips need extra TLC)

- Airbrush Concealer (recommended by Lisa Eldridge - sooo great, comparable to YSL Touche Eclat)

keelybt

I love the Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30!  It covers my redness, but feels super light on my skin.  Perfect for summer :smileyhappy:

swfupload_5557130654561829566.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/age-defense-bb-cream-broad-spectrum-spf-30-P293010?skuId=1362540

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 49 replies
  • 70 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • corrin99
    • prosopon
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover