thatwelshgirl

Favorite Benefit Box Powder?

I already have Hoola and I'm thinking of getting another one. Which ones are your favorites?

starletta8

Re: Favorite Benefit Box Powder?

(0) Hearts

I only have one- Dandelion.  It's a great shade for me.

thatwelshgirl

(0) Hearts

Coralista looks beautiful!

Titian06

(0) Hearts

Hi, thatwelshgirl!  This German girl loves Coralista!  I would be lost without it.  I also have Dandelion, which I got with my points.  It is a very light pink.  I'm not really into pink, but it goes with everything.

miabt

(0) Hearts

I'm with the rest of the ladies on Coralista!  I'm a huge fan of peachy coral shades & Coralista is exactly that!  Hervana is a close second for me, since it still has those peach undertones blended in with the rose & berry :smileyhappy:  Cant go wrong with any of them!

Benefit Cosmetics - CORAListaBenefit Cosmetics - Hervana

xo, Mia

lylysa

I'm a personal sucker for Bella Bamba because it just grabs you with a pop of pink and golden shimmer, but Coralista is one of the most flattering shades from Benefit and is a good balance of peach, pink, and coral and looks very natural with very little effort. It would pair very nicely with Hoola!

dianabt

I love all of them even if they sometimes are too light or even too dark! (Hervana and Hoola!) 

Coralista has to be my absolute favorite

swfupload_7783927753238074162.jpg

"10" is a close second- I love those bronzey highlighted looks!

swfupload_2189948921402617779.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Since I've been getting into using face powders more (I never wore blush/bronzer in high school and early college), I may have to add Ten to my list.

melissabt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

My favorites are:

Sugarbomb

sugarbomb.jpg

Coralista

coralista.jpg

<3 Melissa
annonymous1

(0) Hearts

TEN! its so amazing, i'm very pale but i love contouring my cheeks and this little box is the perfect tool, the little brushes that they come with kinda limit your ability of what you can do with the colors but ten with a good contour brush would def be my fav. 

janinebt

My favorite is Sugarbomb! It's a warm baby pink with subtle shimmer that looks great on pretty much everyone.

swfupload_1715873204214460666.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
keelybt

I love the Boxed Powders!  My favorites are Sugar Bomb, Hervana and Coralista :smileyhappy:

swfupload_2861039787650101770.jpgswfupload_7787478732100252337.jpgswfupload_6355213764180164652.jpg

sephoramusthave

Awww man....I have to pick *one* favorite? In that case, Dallas. I've been through 2 boxes, its such a good bronzer. I also really love Coralista, I've used it sooo many times and haven't hit pan yet, and looks good no matter if I'm pale or tan. I also have Sugarbomb, Hoola and Dandelion and love absolutely all of them.

kimmi1115

I have Dandelion, and it is my go to if I don't know what blush I want to wear.  It is perfect for really light skin tones, but I wear it with my light winter skin and tan skin.  

Although I don't have it, Hervana is also stunning.  I almost bought it, but I decided on something else lol.

sephoralovex

Coralista is my all time favorite. But like someone commented below, if you complexion is really light, dandelion would look gorgeous on :smileyhappy:

kenny

I have Bella Bamba and Coralista. My favorite is probably Bella Bamba, since I love a bright, rosy cheek this watermelon pink is the perfect pop of color. Coralista is also a pretty coral although a little more subtle than Bella Bamba

mkupgk

I just purchased sugar bomb and its a nice pinky rose shade.  

crayzeeRN

If you have a light complexion, Dandelion is absolutely gorgeous and my favorite of the boxed powders. My second favorite (and great for all skin tones) is Bella Bamba- a gorgeous bright watermelon pink. Both have a slight glow/shimmer to them!

aviscardi

Love bella Bamba - watermelon pink and coralista.    I wear both in the summer since they have shimmer 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • aviscardi
    • kimmi1115