Pooja96

Everyday Makeup

I have a round face, brown eyes, black hair, and an olive skin tone (I'm Indian). I wanted some advice on how to apply a everyday makeup look similar to the picture of Nina Dobrev and what products I should buy. Thanks! a0745cca216192d388f63a8e8e0c24c9.jpg

andyhtrieu

Re: Everyday Makeup

Pixiwoo has a tutorial on her look! You could use the same products that Nic uses in the video. If you want more affordable alternatives, let us know and we'll try to find dupes for the products that she uses :smileyhappy:

RandeeBT

Hi Pooja96!

Nina has a very natural and radiant look to her cheeks and skin! The first step to achieving this look is applying a tinted moisturizer to even out the skin tone. My two top choices for this are Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 and the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30. 

After using a tinted moisturizer to even out your skin tone, I would apply a nice bright peachy pink blush color with a bit of shimmer to the apples of your cheeks. For this, the NARS blush in Torrid would be perfect!

I also recommend filling in your eyebrows. Nina has very defined eyebrows! First apply a tinted eyebrow gel so the pencil lasts a bit longer. My favorite tinted eyebrow gel is Anastasia's Tinted Brow Gel. Let the Tinted Brow Gel dry for about 5 minutes and then apply an eyebrow pencil to further fill in the sparse areas of the brow. I love Dior's Diorshow Brow Styler. This is a universal shade that works very well on brunettes. :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
luvU2xo

(0) Hearts

no help here, but i TOTES luv the pic, Nina is gorgeous

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • andyhtrieu
    • RandeeBT