roxystar4

Este Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush in Tease

Have any of you lovely ladies tried the Este Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush in Tease? Zoella on youtube raves about it and it looks like such a pretty soft pink.  If you have tried it, please let me know what you think!

YCCF01_311x311.png

beautylovingirl

Re: Este Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush in Tease

(0) Hearts

@roxystar4- I have looked everywhere I can think for this Estee lauder blush and even looked on the Estee Lauder website and it was sold out. It's a really pretty blush maybe they'll get it back in.

roxystar4

thanks @beautylovingirl :smileyhappy:  it is a limited edition so my guess is unless there is a lost box in the warehouse, it wont be available.

momo

Just called Macy's and Norstom near me and no luck. : ( I really hope you can find it!

roxystar4

thanks momo! it is soo pretty and looks like it would last a long time! love the packaging too

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

yeah I have called 4+ stores and also have checked local stores - no luck.  Maybe it will be a sale item come the holidays (someone opens up an old box "look at these" lets put them on sale!)

beautybaby90

Im looking for it too! Urrgh, maybe we can call random estee lauder counters and see if we get lucky LOL

janinebt

What a gorgeous palette. I love the gold and pink they compliment each other so well. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
MaybeMaybe

[ Edited ]

I received a complimentary Tease prior to it's debut. I've been enjoying it very much ever since!! The texture is silky and like no other. The color is simply beautiful and flatters most skin tones. It goes on light and airy. Blends flawlessly. It applies subtly at first but can be easily built up if you prefer. Unfortunately this is limited edition and to my knowledge almost gone. The EL website is sold out. It may be possible to still find one at an EL counter if you're vigilant and lucky.

In addition- like all Estee Lauder products, the packaging is luxe and lovely! 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I just called my EL counter and they said they dont have it anymore. sad day :smileysad:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Did you check the usual large retailers online? Sillyn question, I know.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

just checked them all- nada. 

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@starletta8 - like which ones?  I pretty much just shop Sephora, Ulta, beauty dot com, Urban Decay, Tarte, and drugstore.

I have checked Saks, Belk, Nordstrom, and Amazon... nothing

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • roxystar4
    • beautybaby90
    • beautylovingirl
    • momo