mari316

Equivalent to Prescriptives ANYWEAR MULTI-FINISH COMPACT FOUNDATION in Antelope (Y/O)?

What would be an equivalent to Prescriptives ANYWEAR MULTI-FINISH COMPACT FOUNDATION in Antelope (Y/O)? They seem to have discontinued it without informing me and my conpact fell and broke this very morning! I need help asap! It has to be somewhat mattifying as i have combination skin that can get oily throughout the day.Any advice would be welcome!

Rockgirl2377

Re: Equivalent to Prescriptives ANYWEAR MULTI-FINISH COMPACT FOUNDATION in Antelope (Y/O)?

(0) Hearts

The Anywear foundation was my favorite.  I have been using Prescriptives for more than years 10 years and was disappointed when they discontinued their products initially.  At that time I did a lot of searching and the closest thing I was able to find was the Silk Screen product made by Origins.  Its not the same, but its light weight and doesn't clog pores.  I have combination skin that has a tendency to get very oily in the summer.

I did switch back to Prescriptives when they reinstated the product lines, but its looking like I have to go back to Origins now.  I was Y/O Vellum with Prescriptives and use the Oatmeal color with Origins.  

I hope this helps. 

talinder

Re: Equivalent to Prescriptives ANYWEAR MULTI-FINISH COMPACT FOUNDATION in Antelope (Y/O)?

Antelope is my shade as well! Sorry to hear your favorite foundation was discontinued. I'd recommend Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation in #174 or #173 for a natural matte finish. You may also want to try their Duo Mat in #214 which has a stronger matte finish than the Pro Finish. That foundation is so awesome that they brought it back out of retirement in less than one year! (Rarely happens when a line discontinues something.) Another excellent matte powder is CoverFX Pressed Mineral Foundation in G80.

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=MAKE%20UP%20FOR%20EVER%20Pro%20Finish%20Mul...

http://www.sephora.com/pressed-mineral-foundation-P376287

http://www.sephora.com/duo-mat-powder-foundation-P177118?skuId=989103

FSavoy

(0) Hearts

Antelope 11 was my perfect match. I was so upset they discontinued the product, that I wrote a letter to them pleading for them to reistate it. I have had the hardest time finding anything remotely close to same quality as the Anywear line. Prescriptives still makes Antelope 11 in a liquid foundation you can order online from them, which I've tried & the color was a perfect match; however liquid foundations settle into my pores and causes me to breakout. I've tried MAC studio fix and hate it. I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one out there searching for a replacement (The struggle is real!).  Thanks for the recommendations & special thanks to the subscriber that posed the inquiry...you're not alone!!!!!!!!!

snowshoe

(0) Hearts

I have no suggestion for you, sorry.  But I'm tickled to find another Prescriptives fan.  I was very bummed when they were discontinued from the stores.  I'm a little hesitant about ordering online from them because I really appreciated the color-matching, but I still remember my general color family (Y/O, shades with "gold" in the name) so depending on their return policy, maybe I'll take a chance on ordering.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • mari316
    • talinder
    • snowshoe
    • FSavoy
    • Rockgirl2377