curvygirli

Drug store concealer

I am curious if there are any worthy drug store concealers? I have tried NC 42 by mac ( my face is a mufe hd 170 caramel- think rihanna but darker). I really liked the liquid mac concealer but I broke out. I have seen so many at the drug stores and since they usually don't have testers I was curious.

DrWould

Re: Drug store concealer

(0) Hearts

I use Maybelline's "Fit Me" concealer and pressed powder and I really like it! It does require touch ups after a while but they have a pretty good variety of colors. 

wilddflower

(0) Hearts

Maybelline has really good concealers! I love their Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer for the undereye area. It has great coverage, brightens, and will stay all day without creasing if you set it with a fine powder. It is also great for highlighting your face. The Dream Lumi touch concealer from them is also great.

gongju87

(0) Hearts

I've heard about this Maybellene Highlighting concealer a bit...is this the dream lumi?

lmgr

(0) Hearts

Yes it is. It's like using the YSL but with more coverage.  In terms of make up..this concealer..and the Maybelline Rocket Express Mascara are my only drugstore buys. And they're must haves!

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

I dont know to much about the dark shades (given I am in the lightest shade and it is almost too dark....) but the Fit me concealers are very similar to the new Nars concealers! if they have a shade that could fit you, they are awesome for under eyes and blemishes!

midnightangel

The only concealer I use is CG Smoothers by Cover Girl. Nothing else I've tried has ever even come close. Great coverage, oil-free & can't beat the price.

It comes in various shades but the main reason I use it is because no one else makes a concealer that's pale enough for me.

lmgr

The very best drugstore concealer that can even compete with department store ones is the Maybelline Highlighting Concealer. Its the drug store version of Yves Touche Eclat, a cult favorite.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • curvygirli
    • lillyjumper
    • midnightangel
    • DrWould
    • gongju87
    • lmgr