michmo

Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB vs. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12 hour Primer

I have been using the Tarte BB Tinted Treatment for a while.  I'm fairly happy with it.  I just received a sample of the Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB and tried it this morning. So far I'm liking it too.  I feel like the Dr. Jart may be more moisturizing, but otherwise I'm having a hard time deciding which I like best.  

Has anyone else tried these two products?  Which one did you like better and why?  Thanks!

Kiki1517

Re: Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB vs. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12 hour Primer

I like the Dr. Jart but since you have dry skin have you tried the teal bottle, Dr. Jart Waterinfuse? I absolutely loved it but didn't double check for parabens (their other bb creams are paraben free) and I broke out. But if you don't have that issue, sample it for sure! I wish they would make a paraben free version, it would be my fave hands down.

prosopon

(0) Hearts

The same thing happened to me with the water infused bb cream. I compared the ingredients of that one to the black detox version which was fine for me and I noticed that the ingredients for the sunscreen is different.  I thought maybe that was what my face was reacting to (?).

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

That could be as well, I know alot of people are sensitive to sunscreen as well. I have just weeded out that parabens is what my skin reacts nasty to. So sad, I had to give away alot of cosmetics, but sure my family members were happy lol.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • prosopon
    • Kiki1517
    • michmo