onomotopoeia9

Does the urban decay naked foundation oxidize in any way???

(0) Hearts

Wondering if I should purchase a shade lighter or darker...

roxystar4

Re: Does the urban decay naked foundation oxidize in any way???

(0) Hearts

I have never had it oxidize on me either, but it made my skin look flakey around my mouth (even after exfoliating & moisturizing well). Can you get a sample before purchasing to try it out for a few days?

Titian06

[ Edited ]

Hi!  I have combo/oily skin and have tried 2.0 and 1.0.  Neither oxidized on me.  I also found that putting it on with a brush rather than my fingers gave it a much nicer look.

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

thanks for the brush idea!!!

aviscardi

I usually like to get shades that are a close match or a touch lighter in case they settle darker.   But I didn't find this one to settle darker.   I have combo skin.  

AmyC

I'd like to agree with the crowd here, never a problem! LOVE this foundation but MAKING myself finish Bareminerals first.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

Do you have oily skin at all? If it's too dark then you would purchase a shade lighter. With all the feed back about not oxidizing maybe you were matched to dark to begin with.

MintShake

Oxidize? I don't think urban decay has oxidized on me...

lmevans

I've been using it since the day it launched and it's never oxidized on me! I'm in the shade 0.5 and it's an perfect match for my skin! There's such a great selection of colors in this line.

orkira

I use the shade 0.5 and it has never oxidized on me and matches me perfectly.  :smileyhappy:

connieconcon

When I didn't quite have the right shade, it looked a little ashen.  I had used the little see through card they had in stores for a while, but it matched me to a shade lighter than I needed to be.  Then I got re-matched and tried it for a few more days and it looked pretty good!

crayzeeRN

I've had this problem with a number of foundations, but Urban Decay Naked has never oxidized on me :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • connieconcon
    • aviscardi
    • roxystar4
    • crayzeeRN
    • beautylovingirl