Does the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Marvelous Mousse Transformative Foundation work well on oily skin?

I am seriously considering on purchasing this product but whether it works well on oil skin is the make or break question for me. Also, what primers will go well with this product considering I have very oily skin (:

Re: Does the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Marvelous Mousse Transformative Foundation work well on oily skin?

Thank you soooo much (:

Re: Does the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Marvelous Mousse Transformative Foundation work well on oily skin?

(0) Hearts

I was actually wondering the same thing about an hour ago. You get 3 deluxe samples on his website when you order, 2 eyeliner and a lip gloss.

(0) Hearts

You're welcome! If you have a store nearby, see if you can try the makeup and/or primers out first! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

(0) Hearts

Hi Ayleendee, 

The Marvelous Mousse foundation is oil free and really melts and absorbs onto the skin for a smooth and flawless finish! I definitely recommend a setting powder on top and a good mattifying primer underneath just in case! My favorite primer is the Givenchy Mister Mat which is a powder gel formula and really helps your makeup stay on continuously and look great:

Givenchy - Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer

http://www.sephora.com/mister-mat-mattifying-foundation-primer-P231022?skuId=1146448

Another favorite primer of mine is the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Oil Free which is great for sensitve and oily skin types:

Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Pure Oil-Free Skin Smoothing Face Primer For Sensitive Skin

http://www.sephora.com/primed-poreless-pure-oil-free-skin-smoothing-face-primer-for-sensitive-skin-P...

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation