triciaann12

Does Anyone Use Mac Studio Fix Foundation?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

--

beautylovingirl

Re: Does Anyone Use Mac Studio Fix Foundation?

[ Edited ]

@roxystar4- Thank You Girlie! It's funny because Sunday I kinda felt like that first picture:smileyhappy: but the bath in chocolate sounds pretty good:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@kd006- No in the South we had snow flurries Saturday morning then it was near 70 Sunday and today it's supposed to be in the 80's.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh no I'm a lot better than I was it's just that hacking up a lung thing:smileyhappy: It's all good today I got a shot yesterday so that helped a lot! It's the freakin weather here snowing one day and 80 the next. GEESH!

kd006

Are you in minnesota? That is seriously my life right now.. lol. Last week it was snowing.. Then it was sunshine. Then it was snowing. Now it's beautiful outside. We're going to miss summer all together because the sun can't make up its mind lol.

roxystar4

feel better soon beautylovingirl. Its miserable being sick.2340868825_b0816f72d2_z.jpg

chocolate makes me feel better- a bath in chocolate? (this made me laugh).

7deefec828e3b9f52c64784aab63464339.png

beautylovingirl

Actually I think it's because I'm sick and had some cough syrup earlier.:smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

@triciaann12- I love your happy lookin sunshine avatar!

beautylovingirl

Your welcome sweetie girl!

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

The NW20 is probably going to be the one for summer you can wear both it just the NC is for lighter skin and the NW refers to warmer. NC is normally recommended in the winter. If you look at NC15 it's a good color not to yellow or red. I'm gonna call  the NC15 but your the one that  will wear I so if your more comfortable with the NC20 then go for that but I do know that the mineralize tends to run a little darker. If your going to tan then try ther NC 20 it may work better for you.You may also want to go get matched to be positive.

roxystar4

thanks beautylovingirl! so helpful! 

beautylovingirl

Yes the mineralize tends to runs darker.

beautylovingirl

I would say the NC15 would be perfect for you. But to be absolutely sure no redness in your face right?

roxystar4

I'm not sure if I have reddess. I have never been told that I do.  But the lady at MAC told me I can also wear NW20 as well for Mineralize Liquid Foundations

roxystar4

so it is different from the Mineralize liquid?  I am NC20 in that one...

beautylovingirl

@drrragon- Ya know we still love ya though!:smileywink:

beautylovingirl

@roxystar4- No I just use the MAC Studiofix powder foundation. Did you say you have yellow undertones?

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

yes, slight yellow not in your face yellow (like Jane Iredale Warm Sienna is too yellow for me and Jane Iredale Amber is too pink).

drrragon

Yeah I recall from that thread where you guys were freaked out by my KVD swatches that she had yellow undertones :smileyhappy:  that's the last time I swatch foundation on a bone white background!

roxystar4

Unknown.jpeg

beautylovingirl

Yeah I looked at that NW18 color it was pink (way to pink). I wear an NW25 in the winter and NW30 in the summer and I'm pretty dark complected to:smileyhappy: Anything or Anytime I can help you I'm here for ya.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 28 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • drrragon
    • triciaann12
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • lreagan
    • kd006