carrieloulou

Diorskin Star Foundation

I am so excited to try this!   

It's available on Dior's site now, any idea when we might see it on Sephora?

"Inspired by the professional illuminating techniques and expertise of its makeup artists, Dior invents Diorskin Star, its 1st brightening foundation: a weightless fluid capable of recreating the spectacular and perfecting light of Dior's studios.

- The complexion is instantly more luminous and visibly more even.

A new generation of hollow silica beads captures and diffuses light in a correcting halo with no shine. At the same time, colour-filter pigments neutralize colour imbalances to recreate the perfect light.

- The complexion is clarified with a purer, more dazzling and long-lasting light.

Anti-"light-trap" skincare ingredients help reduce the appearance of dark areas, pigment spots and redness."

flgirl92

Re: Diorskin Star Foundation

(0) Hearts

hey it's actually available at nordstrom already. I just ordered mine! lol

sangova

HI! Sorry for off-topic, but for some reason I can't send you a pm about TSB. It says that there;s no such user... Do you know if anyone else has trouble sending you a pm? 

LariTheLoud

Ooooooh, this foundation sounds right up my alley! I love Dior's BB cremes, both Diorsnow and Diorskin Nude. I'll definitely be interested in trying out Diorskin Star, especially since it claims to help brighten dark spots (like my old hyper pigmented acne scars... Whew).

MlleCC

[ Edited ]

I haven't heard about this -- thanks for the heads-up!  I've always loved Dior's face makeup (the Diorsnow BB and Diorskin Nude BB are must-haves for me!), so I can't wait to try this one out.  

I also saw these new Dior Rouge Dior Baumes on BritishBeautyBlogger (photo belongs to her):

Dior Rouge Dior Baume Fall 2014 - Photo Credit BritishBeautyBlogger.jpg

The blog MusingsofaMuse also mentioned that there will be a Sephora-exclusive shade for the Baumes, and a couple of accompanying nail polishes in the collection as well!  

RandeeBT

Hi carrieloulou!

I just checked and it looks like the new Dior Star Fluid Foundation will be available on our website during the second week of September. I had a chance to try the foundation at a recent Dior training and I was really impressed with it. It is not an overly dewy foundation, but it still manages to look natural and radiant on the skin. I have loved all of Dior's foundations though so I'm generally just excited about the brand. :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee
carrieloulou

(0) Hearts

Thank you, Randee!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation