aviscardi

Diorskin Forever Compact Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

has anyone tried this powder, what do you think about it? for the price.  i haven't checked the oz to compare. but most of my powders are around $40. 

I played with it in store and might go back again. i recently bought the chanel double perfection lumiere and returned it.  the powder was a lot lighter than my vitalumiere aqua fdn, and the cvg seemed very sheer so I didn't find it worth it to try for that price

DTalksAll

Re: Diorskin Forever Compact Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup

(0) Hearts

I have it and like the finish on it. Even though it's summer I still get dry patches here & there, so I make sure I'm well moisturized & have primer on before I apply it. 

I use a dense brush to apply it at home & the too faced retractable kabuki when on the go. I get medium coverage from it, but I don't like layering too much powder on my face, I'm sure you could get full coverage. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I don't have the compact in the forever flawless from Dior but I do have the liquid and the coverage is full and holds up well in the heat. Not sure if that helped or not but just thought I would throw it in the mix.:smileyhappy:

aviscardi

Sorry  was referring to the powder... thanks for the input on the liquid tho. I think i never looked into it because im not big on full cvg or at least not with just liquid

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • aviscardi
    • beautylovingirl