lulupiee

Did anyone get the new too faced palette?

SDdenm

Re: Did anyone get the new too faced palette?

(0) Hearts

I just got it yesterday and Im wearing it today and already love it! Im very happy with it!

Chickibum

(0) Hearts

I ordered it last night, cant wait till its home!

friedrice

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yes! I love it! I got mine at Ulta too.

I couldn't wait any longer that's why I bought it there and because of the 20% off and the amazing GWP!

I just love how travel friendly this is, and I love the pretty packaging!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Did they let you use the 20% off? My postcard says only 10% off prestige brands, which in case the 15% off at Sephora would be a better deal.

kariyava

(0) Hearts

I have seen a couple references to 20% off at Ulta.  I just started shopping there a few months ago, but I have an account, points for rewards, subscribe to their emails, and get emails about various things, but haven't heard a peep from them about 20% off either by email or on their website.  Can anyone fill me in on how to get the discount?

talinder

(0) Hearts

Is everyone eligible for the 20% off?  I haven't received one either. I receive nearly daily emails and catalogs in the mail though.

friedrice

the email offer says "Thank you for being a member" and the coupon has my member ID number on it.

So I guess as long as you are an Ulta member, you get the coupon.

I suggest you contact Ulta through FB like SDdenm said if you haven't received yours yet. The coupon is good until this Saturday.

talinder

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you. I messaged them and they said the coupon wasn't for everyone. Womp, womp!

eta: then they emailed me a code as an apology!!!! Does this code work on everything? Why am I shopping? I just committed to having a wedding in 10 weeks. :smileyvery-happy:

love2shop42

(0) Hearts

Same here, e-mailed them and then they sent me the code.

friedrice

(0) Hearts

I received the 20% by mail around April 2-3ish, and I just read at their Ulta FB that they are still being sent out.

I hope you get yours soon! 

bratknits

A single coupon code either by mail, email or both goes out a number of times a year.  They started going out last week but I think some went out early in the mail since they're supposed to go with the new sale/flyer that starts on Sunday.  I haven't gotten mine yet and I've never not gotten it so I think it's a third class mail screw up at the post office that sent some early.  It happens.

kariyava

(0) Hearts

Thanks bratknits!  I'll be on the lookout.

SDdenm

(0) Hearts

I would contact Ulta through facebook or their customer service if you havent received it yet because the coupon is only good til this Saturday!

bad823

(0) Hearts

Until Saturday? Awww I didn't get one yet.  I have a few things I'm interested in, and am only a few dollars away from Platinum. 

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

I got it and love it!  The mini kabuki is very nice and the price is fabulous for what you are getting (and the 20% off and ULTA rewards made it a steal!)

brittybaby88

Buying it today!! Have been waiting for it so come back on sephora.com!! So excited I love it so much I may buy two!!

IAmLadyLiterary

I'm getting it, pending it stays in stock until Wednesday (payday!) I think it looks like an incredible palette, and it has the three bronzers that I don't have in my collection but desperately want.  

poshified

I like it a lot better than the eyeshadow palette! I don't have the regular full-sized bronzers of each of the three to compare it to, but I didn't have any issues with pigmentation nor blendability. Two of the Snow Bunny Strips were difficult to pick up color-wise, individually, but when you swirl your brush in the entire pan, it's beautiful and achieves the glowy, bronze effect. :smileyhappy:

lulupiee

Would you say its worth it?

poshified

(0) Hearts

It is, since it's so travel-friendly, and you're getting a really nice brush with it. I'd say each pan is about half the size of the actual bronzer? I'm not exactly sure, but it's good to have. (Especially with the 20% off at Ulta.)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • friedrice
    • poshified
    • talinder
    • Kiki1517
    • bad823