KatLeebs

Cream Compact advice

(0) Hearts

I'm trying to decide between the Clinique Even better compact and the LORAC cococin cream compact. My skin is combination dry and oily. Any advice?

clarks18

Re: Cream Compact advice

(0) Hearts

I don't know how you feel about a liquid compared to a cream compact.  For your skin Clinique's Perfectly Real foundation would be a great option or Super Balanced foundation.  They're both formulated for dry/oily combo skin.  Neither one feels heavy at all and they both have great staying power.  I have used both and keep going back to Clinique for foundation.  I have never used any Lorac foundation before.  If you are able to you should swatch them on your skin first and even get samples.  I hope you find something that works for your skin!

ChicDabbler

Re: Cream Compact advice

(0) Hearts

Hmm, I haven't tried either, but Clinique seems more basic with a lighter coverage (buildable yes) while Lorac have more hydrating ingredients and is med/full coverage.

Personally I prefer to get my skincare benefit through, well, skincare instead of make up. If you don't care for that and usually don't wear heavy makeup, I say Clinique. Otherwise Lorac hydrates and have good coverage.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • clarks18
    • KatLeebs