sweetieeee

Contour palette!(:

[ Edited ]

Is anyone else excited for this Kit? I can't wait(: I have no idea when it launches but from what I hear this month in the next few days πŸ’œimage.jpg

DandyLionFluff

Re: Contour palette!(:

(0) Hearts

Has anyone gotten this palette?  What do you think of it ?

sweetieeee

(0) Hearts

When anyone finds out when it comes out inform me pleaseeee (: β™₯️ I want to see reviews first most likely tho.

makeMARYup

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know when it might come out?

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

She posted on her instagram yesterday that it was coming out on her website within the next few days (with free shipping). So keep a lookout! Should be here soon.

ladymeag

I'd really like to swatch this and see if it can handle light skin - but it looks very interesting! 

janinebt

I'm really excited for this palette! I love contouring, but it's such a pain to find a palette with a rich variety of matte colors to work with.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
ilovetopurplefy

(0) Hearts

@Kyndra I have dark skin as well and I love the Sleek Face Form kits and Contour Kits in Medium and Dark. I use the Medium one for a everyday contour that is still noticeable and the dark for if I'm doing  a more dramatic look. Sometimes I mix them if I want something in the middle and I really love the result.

poshified

I'm interested in this product but will have to see it in person, as I feel Anastasia should stick to her brow products (and tweezers.) :smileyhappy:

oklady2013

I might buy a refill shade, maybe the lightest dark one but I'd need to see it & swatch it before deciding. I was sooooo underwhelmed & disappointed in the quality of her Catwalk palette. It was only available online so was unable to swatch. Due to that experience I am very hesitant to invest in any other of her products without seeing them up close & personal first.

I do think there are other options out there for contouring. Just my thoughts on this.

malday

This seems like a great palette however I can't justify spending $40 on it when I can get a Sleek palette or the Coastal Scents one for considerably less. Maybe I'll swatch in store and then just purchase the refills for the colors I like since I don't imagine I'd use all six of these.

It's kind of a bummer that for the whole palette at this cost it comes out to about $7 per shade, but for a single refill it's $14 :/

taylorkiryluik

(0) Hearts

this is fantastic! cant wait to hear some reviews on it!

Kyndra

(0) Hearts

I want to try it but I'm not sure if even the darkest color will give me the contour I want ...still on the hunt for the perf contour powder for my coco skin :-/

ghkim

(0) Hearts

have you tried the sleek contour palette in the darkest shade? it's a european brand but i think you can still get it on amazon.

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

I love the idea of this if I can make it work.  I do a little contouring with a bronzer and highlighter, but this is taking it to the next level - minus the plastic surgery!  Can't wait to give it a try!  Oh....and it's reasonably priced too.

mpolansky

According to her instagram, it will be available on her site in the next couple days. It will be $40 and it's a refillable palette. There will be refill shades you can purchase for $14.

I was curious so I hope this helps some of you :smileyhappy:

makeMARYup

(0) Hearts

When will it be available on sephora?

LindenAnn

(0) Hearts

I've recently been considering getting a contour palette (or at least 2 shades I can contour with) but I'd prefer it to be a cream since I'm so dry. Most of the kits I've seen are powders. Does anyone know of a good cream contour set? (Figured this would be a good place to ask.) :smileyhappy:

mpolansky

On her instagram she said shes coming out with a cream version soon. Doesn't say when though!

LindenAnn

Oooh, I really hope it's soon! (But not too soon, because my wallet is going to kill me at this rate lol)

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Hahah well this powder version isn't even out yet so I think you have a little!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 36 replies
  • 39 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • malday
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • poshified