Angelface1230

Concealer

(0) Hearts

I need help finding  good concealer with full coverage that doesn't fade over time and doesn't seem to dry out. One that I could use under the eye also would be ideal since I have really dark circles and would be suing it for that and the occasional breakout.

beeaaatrice

Re: Concealer

(0) Hearts

I have pretty bad dark circles and after lots of search I found that Smashbox's High Definition Concealer really does the job! Just be sure not to use too much product--if you put too much on it just looks greasy. :smileyhappy:

jinxski

(0) Hearts

You could try Skinfood's Salmon Dark Circle Concealer. It's got two different shades and is a quite smooth when applied, covers up those dark circles really well!

Good luck! :smileyhappy:

plm95

(0) Hearts

Hi, Angelface1230!
I am exactly like you with my main focus of wanting my concealer to treat under eye circles along with the occasional breakout. I personally love the Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer - it is my complete HG of makeup. It's completely sweat proof and waterproof. Another awesome suggestion would be the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer. Neither concealer was drying to me.
If you are near a Sephora, you could always take a trip in and try out a few samples.
Hope I was of assistance!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • jinxski
    • plm95
    • Angelface1230
    • beeaaatrice