MallyB

Concealer Palette?

(0) Hearts

I've been pondering on different concealer palettes for quite sometime feels like forever, I was wonder if I should purchase the MUFE Concealer Palette or the Mac Pro Concealer Palette, or is it even worth purchasing a palette and should I just buy individual green and yellow concealers? Thankyou

ghkim

Re: Concealer Palette?

(0) Hearts

oh man. consider me enabled. MUFE concealer palette going into basket now.

knadala

(0) Hearts

Makeup Forever is one of the few reputable concealer palettes that has flesh tone and green shades. I have yet to hear of a better option, the green is a must have for me :smileyhappy:

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Hands down, MUFE. The fact that you get neutralizing shades and flesh toned colors makes it a steal!

nebel

I have the MUFE concealer palette.  It is my most used makeup item, hands down. 

lillyjumper

I have the MUFE concealer palette, and I would say it is amazing! you can mix the shades to get your perfect color, and some are just slightly lighter and darker so I can highlight very softly with it! the green and salmon color are also awesome! I use it everyday, and have had it for some time, and dont see that much wear and tear of the products! hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • lillyjumper
    • nebel
    • knadala
    • ghkim
    • MallyB