Nuke

Color match in other foundation for UD 7.0?

Hi All! I was at Sephora yesterday and asked to be color matched for UD Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free, and the Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup. I felt like the artist that assisted me kind of rushed through everything; I got matched to a 7.0 for UD but she said she didn't think I had a match in either Hourglass or Clinique.

So I was wondering if you ladies agree with her - does a 7.0 in UD Naked (which she said was "a perfect match" for me, and I agree because it disappeared into my jaw/cheek, but I still want to look around!) not match anything in Hourglass or Clinique? Or do you have any recommendations for another brand I should check out? I've got oily skin so I was looking for something mattifying and oil-free.

As a side note, I tried to ask twice to get my COLOR iQ, but she said it "isn't for customers with preferences". I tried to tell her these were just the ones I was looking at initially and I'm not 100% set against other brands, but she just repeated herself and went on to tell me the Clinique foundations we were looking at didn't match. I was a little miffed by that whole experience, so I hope some of you could help me better than she did.

buzzbee3

Re: Color match in other foundation for UD 7.0?

[ Edited ]

Here ya go girly! Along with putting in your color IQ number to find other matches, you can also put in a brand and find the color you wear in that brand (I put in the UD Naked in 7.0) & it will show you what you might wear in different brands.

------------------>

http://www.sephora.com/IQ/color/results.jsp?coloriq=true&shade_code=2Y08

Here's the link if you want to look for yourself ---------------->

http://www.sephora.com/IQ/color/        (bottom right hand corner)

Hope this helps!

Nuke

Re: Color match in other foundation for UD 7.0?

That does help, thank you so much! 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • Nuke
    • buzzbee3