Color IQ for concealers?

Who else would love to see color matches for concealers with the foundation shades? This would make it so much easier to pick a concealer especially if you can't make it in to the store to test colors. 

Re: Color IQ for concealers?

That is a good idea. Honestly, the color iq is ridiculously inaccurate, though. I'd prefer that to be corrected first. Once that was corrected, I would think it would be fairly simple to add the concealer options. 

(0) Hearts

Oh, don't I know how inaccurate it is. I got matched 3 shades darker than my actual skin tone once. The SA and I just laughed about it and swatched a foundations until we found the right one. 

Awesome idea, this would make things so much easier!!

[ Edited ]

I wish it existed too!

I live in Canada so it's hard to find some of the brands I would like to try in stores other than Sephora, and since I don't drive, it's even harder for me to have access to other stores since they either don't sell online or have incredibly high shipping fees.

I really needed a concealer and I had to order two without going to the store and I have no idea if they are going to match my skin color or foundation color. I hate returning products, but if they don't match me I will have no choice but to send it back, because it will be a lot of money wasted if I keep buying them until I find the right one.

I tried looking at videos and swatches online, but I'm still not confident that I picked the right color!

(0) Hearts

I know how you feel. It's hard enough for me to find a foundation that matches let alone a concealer. Plus, I feel bad when I send back makeup just because it doesn't match me because technically it's my fault, but there's really no other way for me to try them.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation