alichelsealyn

Cheap translucent powder?

(0) Hearts

I use the makeup forever HD foundation. I was considering buying their translucent powder, but I just don't have the money right now.

Is there a translucent powder out there that is more affordable? I was thinking like drugstore prices.

I would love if it had very very long lasting power. I prefer not to touch up my makeup. Thanks girls!

asdsfgh

Re: Cheap translucent powder?

I agree with the ELF one, I've used it before and it is very similar to the MUFE one. If you want a pressed powder, the Rimmel Stay Matte is great also and comes in translucent. It runs about 3-5$ so it is very affordable. :smileyhappy:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

HI Alichelsealyn,

I use the same powder as Kalex- It has lasted me AGES and is a super light touch without being too heavy or cakey on the skin. Love it!

Clinique - Blended Face Powder and Brush

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
roxystar4

I own/use the ELF High Definition Powder. It cost me $6 at Target and I use it all the time.  I have deluxe samples of MUFE HD powder and Tarte's setting powder. I think I like Tarte best but I cant beat the ELF price!Unknown.jpeg

kalex

(0) Hearts

Well it's not drugstore but the Clinique Blended Face Powder is only $22 for 1.2oz vs MUFE's .3oz for $34.  I've been using it for ages and I really like it!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • kalex
    • dianabt
    • roxystar4
    • asdsfgh
    • alichelsealyn
Photos1
  • Unknown.jpeg