aviscardi

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua fdn.

(0) Hearts

has anyone tried this fdn? I am thinking about ordering but im stuck between 2 shades. the YT person i watch is the same shade as me, but some swatches make it look darker than others - B 30 or B 20

I am shade:
120 in MUFE HD- near perfect once it settles

30  w/ a little 40 in MUFE mat velvet "  "

UD 3.0 great match

I can list BBs if that helps. but i am light-med with neutral to yellow undertones

aviscardi

Re: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua fdn.

(0) Hearts

Thought it would be easier to bring up this thread.  Now that I am loving the vitalumiere aqua , i am looking into trying the perfection lumiere powder as well.   Are the shades the same across the two? I was reading online they changed the name and it had a reformulation back in jan to add more gold?   And ill be ordering online.  

beautylovingirl

It's easy just to become a beauty junkie in general and when your on here that makes it worse but in a good way.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Lol def !!!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Oh that's fine I have post I don't see for a couple of days :smileyhappy: I've heard  alot of positive feedback on that foundation and was just wondering how it was working out for you. I'm glad you found something.

aviscardi

Lol. Yea I usually scroll during the week and forget on the weekend.  I am becoming a foundation junkie and now I have so many. Hah. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

How is the Chanel working for you, still good?

aviscardi

[ Edited ]

Hi there.  Sorry didn't see your response. 

I am in love with the finish.  I wore it both thur and Friday.  Thur with bare minerals matte fdn over top and my hd powder in the oily areas - 10hrs  and Friday with my LM powder fdn over it same hd for 11hrs and its amazing.  I love the coverage, it's that perfect natural barely there makeup, very reminiscent of my diorskin nude bb. I definitely will be purchasing this.  It lasted all day , did not break up or make me oily, just gave me a glow after about 7hrs since on the 2nd day I did not blot. 

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

So yesterday my train wasn't working and i used it as an excuse to go uptown and get a sample haha. So far im loving it, im going to try it again tomorrow. its really lightweight and has such a natural finish. I blotted after about 7hrs since i had went outside and walked around to do some errands for an hour. its holding up really well :smileyhappy:

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

thanks !!! I was worried the 20 would be too light since i couldn't find a description online and its only the 2nd shade, but if its golden it might be too yellow?!. Im not sure if i will be catching much sun this summer, i have a clinique stay matte thats too dark/yellow-golden for me now. Im too lazy to go to a dpt store since its out of the way haha

Ive swatched the lancome fdns in store but couldn't find a match. they all turned orange on me ;/

dianabt

Hi!

I've used that foundation before and really liked it- very lightweight on the skin and it feels amazing while being oil free. :smileyhappy:

I would say go with the 30 which has a bit more of a neutral like undertone- the 20 can definitely work for you since it has more yellow-golden coloring to its beige shade but I'm worried it may be much too light for you especially with summer approaching! 

Another similar foundation? Lancome Teint Miracle which is VERY similar in formulation while being oil and fragrance free. Buff 7 W would be a good match with its warm golden undertones!

Lancôme - TEINT MIRACLE

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Oh, also did you find that it settled darker? i know my mufe hd looks a touch light on, but after a few mins it meshed with my skin

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • dianabt
    • beautylovingirl