infinitise

Can I use pressed powder foundation with a beauty blender?

I like the results of using a brush with most liquid foundations 

but I recently received Benefit's hello flawless pressed powder foundation as gift from a friend. 

The brush that it came with bleeds and makes a powdery mess.. and the sponge that it came with gives too thick of a coverage. 

I've tried it with Bare minerals precision brush and like it, but not as much as I should and would (from reading the reviews on blogs I normally go to) 

I forgot that I have a spare beauty blender and is wondering if it can come in useful for application? 

mrsbaine

Re: Can I use pressed powder foundation with a beauty blender?

I've used it with powders, like my finishing powders, or mineral veil. I use it as I would with liquid which is wet. 

nins

[ Edited ]

Depends on my mood. If I want heavier coverage I use it dry, lighter cover I use it damp.  The Beauty Blender is wonderful and a great all around tool! :smileyvery-happy: This may be dirty but I usually use the blender with liquid or powder foundation, then use another portion of it with a setting powder, another portion of it with a highlighter, and another portion of it with a blush. I also use cream and powder blushes with it, I love the control of it more that using brushes.

nins

Personally I love the beauty blender with powders, it gives a beauty matte finish that doesn't look cakey. The Beauty Blender makes powders seem to last longer on my oily skin. The fabulous thing about make up is that you can test it out and there is no wrong way to apply make up it's all preference. Happy application-ing! 

infinitise

Thank you for your input :smileyhappy: 

do you still dampen your beauty blender when you're using powders? 

or just use them dry? 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • nins
    • mrsbaine
    • infinitise