CdubDoll

CONTOURING!!! What are your favorite highlighter/bronzer/blush combos?

I've been on a quest for the perfect contour kit. I've experimented with quite a few products, but I cannot seem to achieve the look I love. I'm not afraid of something totally drag, in fact, that's preferred! For all those girls with normal skin, medium tone, and brunette, what are some of your favorite products to use? Any help is appreciated! 

lylysa

Re: CONTOURING!!! What are your favorite highlighter/bronzer/blush combos?

(0) Hearts

Products are certainly a big part of achieving the right look, but so is technique.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/experimenting-with-new-makeup-ideas/m-p/416325#M1078

The above link is one where I posted a break down of application techniques that can be applied to contouring, bronzing, blush, and highlighting along with tools to use.

I'm a fan of Too Faced's French Riviera kit as it comes with their matte Chocolate Soliel Bronzer, satin finish dual shaded bronzer called Sun Bunny, and a dual shaded bronzer with the normal warmer shade and brightening pink shade called Snow Bunny, and a golden highlighter called Powdered Sun. The variety in finishes allow for a multi-faceted look so you're face isn't too matte or too shimmery which is important as there is an actual difference between bronzing an contouring though products used to do both jobs can be interchangeable.

melissabt

Re: CONTOURING!!! What are your favorite highlighter/bronzer/blush combos?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi CdubDoll,

I really like the Lorac Duos for contouring. The blush and bronzer has a strong amount of pigment and shows up on my medium/olive skin.

blush duo lorac.jpg

Try the TANtalizer® Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo if you want more of a matte/highlighted finish.

bronze duo.jpg

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • CdubDoll
Photos2
  • blush duo lorac.jpg
  • bronze duo.jpg