CharliefromNY

Brow Powder

(0) Hearts

I'm looking for a good brow routine.  I've been using a pencil for a long time, but it's not too natural looking.  Anyone know a good brow kit? Thanks ladies!

PaintYourFace

Re: Brow Powder

(0) Hearts

Just bought Too Faced- Bulletproof Brows and it has AMAZING "staying" power!!  You can apply it lightly or more defined.  I love its1578038-main-hero.jpg

tracygirl64

I use Josie Maran's Argan Magic Brows Brow Marker + Brow Powder Duo, which I just noticed that Sephora is no longer selling it! :smileysurprised: :smileysad:  But, the other brow product that I've used and also loved is Tarte's Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse, awesome! :smileyhappy:

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the tips!  I'll check them out!

chupi

Benefit BrowZings or anything from Anastasia Beverly Hills.

YouAreAlways

If you are not set on a powder I just got and am loving 

http://www.sephora.com/gimme-brow-P379986

Its like mascara for your brows and when you add onto it it looks natural

CharliefromNY

Oh fab!  Thank you....I didn't know that brow mascara existed...Great idea..

lyravega

Anastasia also has brow kits like this one ( Brow Genius Kit ):

upload_3376255235346793471.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/productimages/sku/s1514579-main-hero.jpg

And this one ( Beauty Express For Brows and Eyes ):

upload_1504814200359256918.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/productimages/sku/s1306984-main-hero.jpg

CharliefromNY

Thank you....I am starting to realize how little I know about all the brands...I've never used Anastasia either, and it looks really good!

Britlee303

The Anastasia brow powder duos are by far my favorite and I have tried a ton of brow products! They have a great color range, and I love that they come with 2 colors so you can use one or the other or mix them depending on how bold of a look you are going for that day. The texture of them is amazing as well. I also bought the Anastasia brow brush to go along with it and I love it too!

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

Have you tried a wax?  That seems to be really popular too...I'm a bit worried that it would look fake?  What do you think?

Britlee303

(0) Hearts

I personally have not tried wax but I do use a clear brow setting gel (from Anastasia as well). It keeps everything in place and looks natural, as long as you are careful not to use too much

CharliefromNY

Thanks!  I'll try that....brows are so important, and I've been ignoring them....

lyravega

[ Edited ]

I second that. Love Anastasia brow powder, plus the Brow Wiz!

upload_6386219101251331809.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/productimages/sku/s1488337-main-hero.jpg

Britlee303

I agree that the Brow Wiz is nice too. I like using it to outline my arch for a bit more definition and then fill the rest in with the brow powder. But if I could only have one of them I would have to go with the powder!

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

Great advice...thanks!

mberteig

(0) Hearts

I like the NYX brow powder compacts.  They come with 2 colors of powder and wax.  I use my own brushes, not the ones that come with it.  I brush my brows. apply the powder, then use a clear brow gel to set them, and a damp cotton swab to clean up the edges.  Works for me!

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

I just checked them out on line...NYX seems good and really affordable...thanks for the tip!

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • chupi