kimmi1115

Bronzers for Fall and Winter

It seems like when I catch a break to log on to BT, I have various questions that have piled up in my mind lol.

Anyway, with Fall (supposedly) here and Winter soon to follow, I think I may need to change my bronzer.  I currently use NARS Laguna (I've even hit a bit of pan! lol), but it seems more for summer when I'm more on the tan side.  However, my face does not tan like the rest of me.  My arms and legs are always darker.  So, I'm thinking I may need a lighter matte bronzer.  Any high end and/or drug store suggestions?  My bronzer experience is extremely limited lol.  Laguna is the only matte one I've used, and I also have a Tarte bronzer with some sparkle in it.  I think it's called Stellar.

pinktorridora

Re: Bronzers for Fall and Winter

(0) Hearts

Okay, last suggestion, I swear! If you love NARS already, try out one of their Multiples in a bronze color.

image.jpg

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thank you for all the suggestions!  I've not tried any cream like bronzers or blushes.  That is something I will have to look into.

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

Here's the two I mentioned:

image.jpgimage.jpg

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

I might recommend a cream/gel formula for the winter as skin is drier then.

I just got the Josie Maran Cheek Gelee and love the formula. Perhaps you could swatch it in store and see if a light hand could make a beautiful sun kissed cheek for you.

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

Try out the Milk Chocolate Soleil from Too Faced.

knadala

(0) Hearts

For high end I recommend Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer, a matte lighter shade which can be buildable depending on how dark you want to go. benefit-hoola-bronzer.jpg

A comparable drugstore alternative is NYC sunny bronzer. If you go on Youtube and hear reviews from beauty guru's and regular people, they all rave about the product.

benefit-hoola-bronzer-vs-nyc-sunny-bronzer.jpg

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

I love Benefit products, but I haven't tried Hoola.  I've not tried many things from NYC, so I will have to check out that review.  Thank you!

pinklissamel

(0) Hearts

Hmmm ya know  have never thought of switching out my bronzer for the summer vs winter. I don't get tan in the summer so maybe thats  why but I recently got a VS one that was kinda dupe for the DIOR one with the four diffrent colors it was matte too, maybe they still have it in stores. Thats the only one I use so I cant give any othere reccomendations. But would it still work is you just used a lighter hand or blended it in really well?? Sorry bronzer are still kinda a mystery to me dont use all that often,  hope you get some good reccomendations for BT!!!!

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  I'm still lost on some bronzers, too.  The NARS one I've been using is a travel size one, and I was giddy when I actually saw some pan lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • kimmi1115
    • pinktorridora
    • pinklissamel
    • knadala
Photos5
  • benefit-hoola-bronzer.jpg