muffinpop

Bright pink blush suggestions?

[ Edited ]

Hey there, I'm a bit obsessed with blushes lately. I'm looking for a really pretty light pink blush to add to my collection. My skintone is somewhere between nc25 and nc30. Right now I'm more on the lighter side though. Any suggestions are gladly welcome! Thanks!

melissabt

Re: Bright pink blush suggestions?

Hi Muffinpop,

I have your skintone! Try to look for cooler based pinks with a blue undertone rather than warm or red.

Illamasqua
Powder Blusher

Chased - lilac pink

chased.jpg

Stila Custom Color Blush

Custom Color Blush - sheer pinkpink stila.jpg

<3 Melissa
Nicrohr

Very light blue based pink (but still shows up, unlike my experience with Katie from Illamasqua, which I found weirdly chalky/opaque, short wearing, etc.)... 

NARS Sex Fantasy  -- it is a limited edition out now at Nordstrom. Love it!

myliegirl

Bobbi brown's pale pink is also beautiful. Her blushes are fantastic quality

sephoramusthave

Benefit Dandelion (light pink) and Benefit Bella Bamba (bright pink)

katie1724

I love NARS Desire (if you prefer matte blushes) and NARS Angelika (if you like a bit of sparkle). Both are gorgeous and intensely pigmented (but entirely wearable if you're careful in applying them). NARS Gaiety is similar in tone, but it applies much more sheerly, which makes the color easier to control (if you're pale or you don't like heavily pigmented blushes).

:smileyhappy:

jozkid

(0) Hearts

Agree. Have Angelika and while it can look scary bright, it can go on very sheer. And the sparkle is minimal at best.

myliegirl

Bobbi brown's pale pink is also beautiful. Her blushes are fantastic quality, 

bchen506

Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek in Charm, it's a beautiful matt pink shade that's easily buildable. I'm a NC 20 - 25 and I can easily adjust it according to the season. You'll have to find them in stores, but if you can find it, it's 40% off right now as they are clearing them off the racks (Sephora's no longer carring the brand). Also, for a cheaper option, but not as great staying power, NYX blush in Pinky is a good choice, too.

lylysa

Tarte's Amazonian blush in Blissful! It's a bright, softening pink that's very flattering!

JamieDawn

Agree!

Love Tarte's blushes! Adventerous comes with the holiday set and it's gorgeous.

snappy123

I like the Tarte Amazonian Clay as well, but I would also suggest trying Nars Orgasm shade--beautiful and right and also, if you like something like cream or gel type, the Benetints are beautiful.  They paint on your cheeks like nail polish and it just takes a little bit to get a super bright natural pink flush that really lasts.  I got one as a sample and was sold on it.

beautylovingirl

Hi snappy123,

The Dior Rosy glow healhy glow awakening blush is a bright pink that adjust to you and looks like you just came in from the cold. Hope this helps:smileyhappy:

waterlilylily

Hi, 

I love Stila Custom Color Blush

http://www.sephora.com/custom-color-blush-P269021?skuId=1277508

I actually have both colors, the pink and the coral but I wear the pink more, almost every day. It's great to wear every day!

kssweetheart

Hi muffinpop, I'm not familiar with the brand numbers you mentioned, so not sure what your skin color actually is, but I still have a few ideas for you. I think Bare Minerals (bare escentuals) has wonderful cheek and all over face color, you can dial it up of keep it nice and light and there are so many colors it's unreal.  I have tons and love them. Mally also has really nice colors and again goes from light to deep depending on the shade you choose, ald like Philosophy, you can layer more and get a beautiful little punch of color. Smashbox is another one of my faves for the same reason.

But, of the 3, Bare Escentuals are my absolute favorite and all of their colors can be multi-use. You can dip a lip balm into your BE Blush and then apply it to your lips and it's lovely.(or you can use other BE products just about anywhere) I also like Mally because many of her blushes have highlighter, which you can remove and replace with new or different colors. Their highlighters are nice, you can even use the highlighter (or the blush)over your entire eye lid which is wonderful when you're ina rush. you can then use the highlighter above your blush and your above your brow to kind of lift things up and it brightens you up.

I could name more but I think these are some of the nicest without an insane price. Even better if you get it in a Value Set or a Today's Special Value on QVC, especially since Mally, for instance, which isn't sold here. The kits of all brands are awesome, even if you don't use of like a product or 2 it's still worth the money. Oh, silly me, Smashbox is also on the Fave's list.

Hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

Chirpingk15

Hi, the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes have definitely gotten quite the hype lately, and I would have to agree with everyone! I think that those would be a good choice for something long-wearing and super pigmented. In addition, with all the holiday sets out now, you could look into the set of four blushes. They aren't a super tiny size, and a little goes a long way! Hope that this answered your question and you are having a wonderful day!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • snappy123
    • muffinpop
    • melissabt
    • lylysa