jennypenny1995

Bobbi brown 500 point bonus

(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried theirs yet?  What do you think about it?

Missie772

Re: Bobbi brown 500 point bonus

(0) Hearts

I got one!

The blush is a bit too bright for my skin tone. I think it will be better during the spring and summer time and done with a light hand.

The eyeshadows are pretty- a little bit on the chalky side. The shimmer in there is really pretty!!

I haven't tried the mascara before. I have tried the eye cream before and it is pretty good. But I am still in love with my Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I didn't get one yet, but I don't know how you were able to get one & not play with it instantly. :smileytongue: I have no self control :smileysad: 

hydee77

(0) Hearts

Hi!  I got one but I haven't tried the palette itself yet.  The mascara is very basic, it didn't do a whole lot but it's great for a super natural "no makeup" look for work days.  I can't speak for the eye cream yet because I'm trying to use up an Ole Henriksen eye cream sample right now.  I think I will try the eye shadows today.  The blush looks too bright for me but I'll give it a try anyway!

hydee77

The blush seemed to work on my skintone (I am fair-light), I blended it out real well because it is a very bright pink.  I used Heather Mauve all over on my lower lid, then blended saddle into the outer crease and the lightest shade on the browbone.  It seems to be wearing well even without a primer, I applied it maybe 4 hours ago. I like it. :smileyhappy:

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

I didn't get one :-(  The points perks links broke right about when I had enough points.

I love Bobbi Brown and buy a ton from there.  I think I have most of the items in the set.  I'd still get it if I could, though, because of the cute little size.

Bone is by far my favorite highlight eyeshadow color.  It's the most yellow of the Bobbi Brown highlighter colors, but it looks really good on my skin.  The Heather Mauve shimmer wash is a terrific shimmer without looking overly done. It looks brownish on me, but I really like it.  The pale pink blush is a bit too dark on me.  Careful, a little goes a long way.

The hydrating eye cream, I use every single night.  I buy the full-size of this product.  But that would be a cute travel size.

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

THANK YOU!  This is exactly what I was looking for!  What about the brown shadow shades?  Saddle? Mahogany?  Your thoughts?

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

Saddle is more of a gray brown.  I don't wear grays much, but it is a very nice color for a smokey eye look.

Mahogany is one I'd wet a little bit and use as a liner.  Bobbi dark eyeshadows look amazing as eyeliner and set and will not budge.  I used a bit of the Bobbi eye primer and a dark Bobbi brown like Mahogany (can't remember which exact one it was now, the dark ones look pretty similar on me) and it survived the hot tub.  No smudging in a hot tub!

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Anyone?  Anyone?

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I did! I absolutely love the little palette, haven't finished up my current mascara or eye cream, so I haven't tried those yet!

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Yay!  Do let me know once you've smudged it up a bit.  I'm waiting to finish up my Benefit palette to start it.

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Wow!  No one else got one?!??

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • hydee77