melimel15

Bobbi Brown just launched - have you tried it?

Bobbi Brown just launched on Sephora and I'm super excited. Has anyone tried their products - what do you recommend?

cuterme

Re: Bobbi Brown just launched - have you tried it?

(0) Hearts

I LOVE Bobbi Brown products! Before the brand came to Sephora, I was buying my BB products at Bloomingdales and now I don't have to do that anymore! I highly recommend their corrector shades if you have any kind of undereye darkness. They're products I can't live without! Their blushes/bronzers are also heavenly. 

islandqt

(0) Hearts

Bobbi Brown is known in the make-up industry as having some of the best correctors/concealers on the market. I have the face cover stick and I can honestly say that in terms of coverage and color match it's the best one I've ever had (out of MAC studio sculpt, Clinique, Cover FX).  What's also great is that once you get colour-matched you can order the rest of your base prodcuts online because they are named the same way and the shades don't diffrentiate. I don't really look to them for "fun colors" but they're great for those colors that you'll always need.

Oh and their shade range is pretty great (speaking from a dark-skinned perspecive)

divadi

(0) Hearts

Bobbi Brown is my ultimate favorite makeup/ facial care line! I love her gel eyeliners(I have quite a few) and powder eyeshadows. I have 2 of the cream eyeshadows and they are good as well, but my skin is medium toned and the cream shadows look very subtle on my skin. On me they work better as a primer. For facial products I use the Hydrating face cream and EXTRA balm rinse. They work great with any type of skin and smell great. I would give BB products a 5/5.

sugar911

(0) Hearts

The rose shimmer brick is my favorite.  I also love love love the chocolate shimmer gel liner, this stuff rocks.   I have her skinbrightening lipgloss in popsicle, it is a wonderful shade.   I can't wait to buy more BB!!!

paleispretty

(0) Hearts

OMG I love Bobbi's foundations! Her line is the only one so far that has been the closest match for my super-fair skin. I like her Skin foundation for a sheerer, dewy look and her Long Lasting Natural Finish for days when I need a little more help. Her lip glosses, eye shadows and gel liners are all excellent quality too. The Shimmerbricks, depending on which shade you choose, can be used as bronzer,blush,highlighter and eye shadow. She also offers the best natural e/s shades, IMO.

sillynessa

(0) Hearts

I'm so excited I really want to try her foundation

makeupmichelle

(0) Hearts

I love Bobbi! So happy to see them at Sephora finally! I love the lipglosses and creme/gel eyeliner pots! Fab colors!

sherri

(0) Hearts

I have been using Bobbi brown for some time now and  I absolutely love all the products. The foundation and concealer are yellow based so they look very natural on skin, blends right in. The foundation brush is one of my favorite brush, the one I use the most. The Touch up stick is great for touch ups. The lip glosses have nice long lasting colors. Give it a try, you wont regret.

ceres

(0) Hearts

Not really. I have two of her eyeshadows, just new. I heard her glosses are nice.

kalex

(0) Hearts

Everything of hers that I've tried so far I've loved.  The Long Wear Cream Shadow and Gel Liners are fabulous.  The Shimmer Wash eyeshadows are really pretty and have a nice smooth application and are not overly shimmery.  The makeup brushes are also fantastic.  They're soft, and very well made - I've experienced minimal shedding with mine.  The only product I have any gripes about is the gloss.  It is sticky and you get a rather small amount for the price.  However, I still recommend it since it is a longer wearing gloss and it's also nicely pigmented.

curlygirl

(0) Hearts

i have not tried Bobbi Brown in years... can't wait to try it again now that it's at Sephora!

cocobella

(0) Hearts

Bobbi Brown makes the best colors for brown girls. I love their concealer.

cuterme

(0) Hearts

You're absolutely correct.. their colors are excellent for darker skin tones. Especially their concealers!

laurenh88

(0) Hearts

No way, that rocks!  I love the gel pot eyeliners.  Bobbi Brown always has such good palettes and sets--they make great gifts for the holidays :smileyhappy:

glossy

(0) Hearts

Not yet but I'm SUPER excited.  

glossnglam

I love Bobbi Brown's lip glosses and long wearing eye liner.  I'm so happy they're at Sephora now!!

veeeeeerah

(0) Hearts

Love her Shimmer Brick. And I want to try the Exfoliator - packaging looks really cool for that one.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • cocobella
    • glossy
    • melimel15
    • glossnglam
    • veeeeeerah
    • laurenh88